Shows you are thinking about giving another go

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
Are there any shows you watched and didn't like, but then are thinking about giving them another go?

I'm currently thinking of giving Agents of SHIELD another go, but not until after the whole first season has aired in the UK and a season 2 has been announced.

Also tempted by Cougar Town, I've heard good things about Cougar town during its run. I watched a few episodes when it first started and I thought it had potential but stopped watching due to me thinking It would get cancelled. My thinking for this was because fellow Friends cast members failed to find TV success after Friends and I thought this would follow suit.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I night give that show Midnight on Cemedy Central another go, seeing as its been picked up for another season, didn't like most of the jokews and couldn't understand why the Nerdist guy was laughing so hard at them....That and I'm still bitter The Burn wasn't picked up. I usually give TNA a try every few months.