Scott Anderson: Road To Glory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Scott Anderson
Road To Glory

Ring ring ring...

*Click*

0v8sxJ5.jpg

???: Hello?

???: "Ah, Scott Anderson?"

Anderson: Yes? Who is this?

Davis: "This is Leo Davis, TWL World Tag Team Champion."

Anderson: Uhm... Who?

Davis: "You haven't heard of me? *sigh* You ever watched Texas Wrestling League?"

Anderson: Uhm, sir... TWL went bankrupt before I was even born.

Davis: "Ah sh-... Right, look, just come over to my office."

Anderson: Your... office?

Davis: "Yeah, remember that flyer I handed you at Comic-Con last year?"

Anderson: Wait, wha-?

*Shuffling of paper*

Anderson: Hold on, this flyer? "Seeking assistant for M2W Incorporated"?

Davis: "Great, you still have it! I know you mentioned you had just gotten into the wrestling business so I have a proposition to give you? Just meet me at my office whenever you want. It's up in the 'Cities'."

Anderson: Fine, I'll be there in a couple hours I guess...

Davis: "I'll see you there. Just follow the instructions to get there and then we can talk."

*Click*​

I probably shouldn't have answered the phone then; I was desperate for work, though. Wrestling was my passion and I always dreamed of it. I had just finished breaking into the business at a local trainer, and I thought I was ready to get into the ring. What I didn't realize was that I got cooped up with one of the most incompetent owners of a wrestling company ever. The only reason it survived for so long was my doing, however. I was just a kid, though and I wanted desperately to become a great wrestler.

Davis:
Ah, you're here!

bfljoW0.jpg

Anderson: Uhm, yeah... What's this all about now?

Davis: Straight to the point, huh?

Anderson: I suppose you could say that.

Davis: Alright, then... here.

He handed me a flyer, which was marked for the end of February, 2016. On it was a cheap looking logo for what appeared to be a wrestling company. It was called Mid West Wrestling, or M2W. What a lame name, anyways, and the logo looked even lamer.

P8MGHAB.jpg

Anderson: Uhm... what is this about?

Davis: I want you to be my head writer and booker.

Anderson: ... Your what?

Davis: My head writer and-

Anderson: No, I heard you. I just don't believe I heard you right. You want me to be your booker?

Davis: Yeah.

Anderson: Why, may I ask?

Davis: Well, I'll be real honest. Money is tight so I was asking literally anyone that was even mildly interested.

Anderson: I see... and how much money do you have invested in, what was it... M2W Incorporated?

Davis: A whopping $1000.

Anderson: ... Ah.

Davis: What do you say, Scotty-boy?

Anderson: I uh... *sigh* I suppose?

Davis: Great! You and I are gonna be the best of partners. We're going to make so much money, I tell you.

Anderson: Yeah, sure...

That was it, I was right then and there made a booker for Mid West Wrestling. Who knew where that road would take me, but it was a bold step forward into the world of professional wrestling. My name is Scott Anderson, and this is my story.

ROAD TO GLORY CHALLENGE
RULES

- Your goal is to actively rise through the ranks of the wrestling business and star in a National or larger promotions PPV's main event with an A* rating.

- You begin as an 18 year old custom made wrestler as the Head Booker of a local created 0/0/0/1000 backyard fed. You must always be the booker not the owner, following owner goals is a key part of this challenge.

- Character Skills:

Age: 18 (If playing the default Cornellverse your birthday should fall between January 1997 and December 1997)​
Potential: Excellent (you can set this to random if you wish)​
Skills: Your character starts with Resilience 100, Reputation 50 and Respect 0.​
You have 750 Points to spend on other skills. (No skill may exceed 75 to begin with)​
Performance Skills
Babyface/Heel - 100 Points to spend​
Cool/Cocky/etc - 300 Points to spend​
Popularity: 0 Everywhere​
Fluent: Home area language ONLY​
- Starting Promotion:

It should be a 0/0/0/1000 Promotion. That means it has 0 Popularity, 0 Momentum, 0 Prestige and $1000 in the bank.​
Edit the promotion into the database before you begin the game, it is recommended that you select an owner who will be cheap and put him on a PPA deal.​
2016 is hard on very small companies so just surviving the first year is a challenge itself.​
Your product can be whatever you want it to be.​

- Changing Companies:

When you are ready to move on from your starting company you can only take a booking job in a promotion 1 level larger than your current employer or your previous if you are currently unemployed. For the purposes of this challenge National/International/Global all count as the same level. If you drive your promotion bankrupt then you may only accept your next position with a company of the same size or lower than they were when they closed.​
You may not create Company Pacts unless the AI initiates them OR you get an End Of Year roll specifying that you may do so.​

- User Preferences:

Everything should be turned on, making the game that little bit harder. If you do play with anything other than this then you will be playing the "Lite" version of the challenge.​

- THE MYSTERY BOX

When you complete a year, roll randomly on this list as an added bonus. This is for the RTG Challenge, but would also work to spice up normal games. Here is the list at the moment.​
1. "Friends with Benefits" You gain one Working Agreement (you may try a different company if you are rejected) OR you can join an existing Alliance (assuming they let you in) OR you may invite another company to join your alliance (you may try a different company if you are rejected).​
2. "War is Good for Business" Your owner demands you declare war on another promotion in the same area. (do nothing if your owner blocks you)​
3. "Trusted Companion" You gain the Loyalty of one of your roster (random roll from the list of your current roster).​
4. "Chance Encounter" While on holiday abroad you have befriended a wrestler and offered them a job (choose a wrestler in another regional area who is unemployed, make them active in your area and create a Strong Friendship between you and them)​
5. "Lean On Me" Gain Strong Friendship with random wrestler in your promotion. -15 to both your character's and the random wrestler's Bad Personal Extras (Smoking, Drinking etc), and set to Reformed.​
6. “Master And Disciple” You can become the protégé of anyone 10 years or more older than you are (they must be on your roster) OR you can become the mentor of anyone 10 years or more younger than you (they must be on your roster). Randomly roll from anyone who is eligble.​
7. “That Loving Feeling…” Your love life has something happen. Move along the scale from left to right, starting a new relationship with someone appropriate (according to their own preferences) on your roster. Dating->Engaged->Married->Separated->Dating->… (use your own discretion if you need to work out if they are the parent of any children you may have. IF you are separated you may choose to start dating someone else, or start over again with them)​
8. “LEGEN… wait for it… DARY!” Gain a Best Friend relationship with someone on your roster whose picture is of them wearing a suit. If no-one on your roster is wearing a suit, you must hire someone who wears a suit and become their Best Friend anyway then add +10% to your Drinking habit.​
9. "Like A Chimney" +20% to your character’s Smoking, also tick the “Known” checkbox.​
10. "Ghosts Of Wrestling Past" +20% to your character’s Drinking, also tick the “Known” checkbox.​
11. “P-A-R-T-why? Cos I Gotta!” +20% to your character’s Soft Drugs habit, also tick the “Known” checkbox.​
12. “Forgive Me Father, For I Have Wrestled…” +20% to your character’s religious behaviours/habit.​
13. “I Fought The Law And The Law Won” +20% to your Law Problems, also tick the “Known” checkbox.​
14. "Painkillers are mankind's way of saying 'just watch me'" +20 to your pain killer habit.​
15. "I told [WWE] to have Triple H pick me up in a limo, then we could go test together. They never asked again" +20 to your steroid use checkbox​
16. "Chance to Train" You have been offered the chance to train with a Wrestling Legend. Gain +20 points to spend on any performance row stats. (Basics, Psychology, Safety, Consistency, Selling)​
17. “Nose To The Grindstone” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 any top row skill of your choice​
18. "Fists of Fury" You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Brawling skill​
19. “Feet of Fury” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Puroresu skill​
20. “Drunken Monkey Style” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Hardcore skill​
21. "Life of a Saint" You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to Mat Wrestling skill​
22. “Link To The Past” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Chain Wrestling skill​
23. “Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, OWWWW!” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Submissions skill​
24. "Top Rope Hero" You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to Aerial skill​
25. “Flash, AAAHH!!” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Flashiness skill​
26. “Hit The Bricks” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the gym. +10 to spend on physical skills. (Athleticism, Toughness, Stamina, Power)​
27. “Bit Part" You have been hired for a small role in a tv pilot +10 points to spend across Microphone Skills, Charisma and Acting​
28. “A Bumpy Ride” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Basics skill​
29. “So, Tell Me About Your Mother…”You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Psychology skill​
30. “You Can Dance If You Wanna” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Safety skill​
31. “Solid? Liquid? Gas?” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Consistency skill​
32. “Snow To An Eskimo” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Selling skill​
33. “Makeover Time” You get yourself an image makeover. Your sex appeal, star quality and menace EACH randomly change by anything between -5 and +15. (roll once for each stat)​
34. “Healing Hands” Over the holiday season you book yourself in for several massages and physio appointments. +7.5 to all Physical Condition.​
35. "Making Movies" You are unavailable for events for one month due to a role in a small movie (within the next 3 months you must pick 28 days during which you make no appearances for your company.). Gain +5 Star Quality.​
36. “They Love Me… They Hate Me… They Love Me… They Hate Me…” You have gotten better at making the fans cheer for you or boo you. You have 20 points in total to add to your scores at playing a babyface or a heel.​
37. “Eeeehhhhhhhhhhh” or “It’s Not Arrogance If You Can Back It Up” You can choose to add 20 points to your Cool Performance rating OR Cocky Performance rating OR use a random number generator to score between 0 and 50, adding the number to either rating.​
38. “I’ve Got A Coat That Makes Me Hug Myself…” or “Train, Fight, Hurt People, Repeat” You can choose to add 20 points to your Crazy Performance rating OR Legit Performance rating OR use a random number generator to score between 0 and 50, adding the number to either rating.​
39. “Super Awesome Wrestling-A-Go-Go: Eletric Boogaloo” or “Pop Goes The Weasel” You can choose to add 20 points to your Comedy Performance rating OR Weasel Performance rating OR use a random number generator to score between 0 and 50, adding the number to either rating.​
40. “I SMASH!!” or “I’m In My 20s, On The Internet And I Enjoy The WWE” You can choose to add 20 points to your Brute Performance rating OR Weird Performance rating OR use a random number generator to score between 0 and 50, adding the number to either rating.​
41. “Say Your Prayers, Drink Your Milk And Take Your Vitamins” You can choose to add 20 points to your Wholesome Performance rating OR use a random number generator to score between 0 and 50, adding the number to your Wholesome Performance rating.​
42. "Step Into The Light" You get your 15 minutes of fame. +5 Pop across entire base country.​
43. "Internet Sensation" One of your wrestlers (random roll from the list) has become an internet video hit due to a pirate recording of his last match. +2 pop for your company in every area that you already have popularity in and +10 pop for the wrestler in all areas.​
44. "Christmas Pudding" You have been piling on the pounds, go up one level of weight class or body type. If you are now middleweight or higher, you can no longer be a Cruiserweight, Spot Monkey or Japanese junior and must be reclassified as a Regular Wrestler.​
45. “New Year’s Resolution” You have resolved to go on a diet, go down one level of weight class or body type. If you become a lightweight or lower weightclass you may change your style to Cruiserweight, Spot Monkey or Japanese Junior.​
46. “Cold Turkey” Change any habit you have formed to be “reformed”, but do not change the base percentage of that habit.​
47. "A New Beginning" You may choose to evolve your wrestling style to anything you want.​
48. "Charity Event" Your owner has decided to host a charity event. Your next wrestling show gains you no money, but the company gets twice the amount of popularity from it. (Remove how much profit you gain from the next event, after having paid Workers and Show Costs)​
49. "Where There’s A Will" One of your die hard fans has passed on bequeathing their worldly possessions to your promotion. Do you accept it or donate it to charity? Gain EITHER $56,609 or +5 Prestige.​
50. "Keeping It In The Family" Create a younger sibling wrestler aged 17 (same 750 skill point split). If you are over 32 treat this as a son/daughter.​
51. "Paging Dr Zahorian" Your owner thinks the roster looks a bit small. Hire a 'dirty doctor' using the backstage rules menu.​
52. "The Real Rock n' Rolla" You've filled in for a band member one night, who now wants to you tour with them as a result. Add +10 between your Microphone and Charisma. Add "Musician" to your character. (Other Genre)​
53. "Casting Call" Hollywood is calling you with a "Major Role", add +10 between your Acting and Star Quality. Add Movie Star to your character (Other Genre)​
54. "As Real As It Gets" The World of MMA called you out and you delivered. Add +10 between Toughness and Menace. Add MMA to your character (Other Genre)​

SCOTT ANDERSON

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
bfljoW0.jpg
0v8sxJ5.jpg

Anderson: What's this?

Davis: Ah, well, it's a set of goals I want us to achieve.

Anderson: Goals? "Don't go into debt"... "Have at least $10,000 in the bank by 2 year's time..."

Davis: There's also a couple of things I want you to keep in mind. Sorta who I don't want to hire...

Anderson: I see, I see... "No Cruiserweights"!? Leo, with all due respect, I completely get not getting any of the backyard psychopaths on our roster, but removing cruiserweights essentially removes half the field of free agents.

Davis: They don't sell tickets.

Anderson: *exasperated* W-what?

Davis: They're good for fancy spots, but that's not what M2W's about. It's about being gritty and realistic.

Anderson: ...

Davis: Is something the matter?

Anderson: I'm going to have to make some calls. Tell people who I was going to hire that we're not hiring them anymore.

Davis: Right then, I'll leave you to it then.

Anderson: (My god, this guy doesn't know what he's doing.)

P8MGHAB.jpg

Valentine Massacre
Sunday, Week 4, February 2016
Stockmen's Truck Stop
St. Paul, Minnesota
bfljoW0.jpg
wO8g9z3.jpg

Leo Davis vs. Austin Smooth

HBc3juj.jpg
6NN6pwo.jpg
0v8sxJ5.jpg
YFRR8rp.jpg

The Wild Animals vs. The Future
(Mad Dog Mortimer & Cobra) (Scott Anderson & Seth Whitehead)

qN8nMJ0.jpg
JMchqCv.jpg

Melvin Otto vs. Desert Storm
**I'd like to announce the addition of a special feature for this BTB. A prediction contest. Whoever manages to get the most predictions right at the end of the TEW Year gets a special prize, the addition of their very own RTG character to be involved in the world at large.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris and Hoss

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
No cruiserweights :lmao bruh this shit fuckin' hilarious

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ima predict Austin Smooth, The Future, and then Melvin Otto for those three matches...also small nitpick but can you put the tag team's individual names too just bc I like knowing them

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Ima predict Austin Smooth, The Future, and then Melvin Otto for those three matches...also small nitpick but can you put the tag team's individual names too just bc I like knowing them
No problem.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You really gotta be picking from the bottom of the barrel with your budget bc I've done a lot of small companies on this game using the default C-verse and I don't remember seeing any of these dudes :lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
You really gotta be picking from the bottom of the barrel with your budget bc I've done a lot of small companies on this game using the default C-verse and I don't remember seeing any of these dudes :lmao
Smooth, Whitehead, and Cobra develop into some decent talent if you work with their lack of popularity.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
smooth the future and storm

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Smooth, Whitehead, and Cobra develop into some decent talent if you work with their lack of popularity.

It's also probably bc of where you're located that I don't recognize them either bc I always did Tri-State, Cali, or Texas based stuff

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Gimme Davis, The Wild Animals and Otto.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Gimme Davis, The Wild Animals and Otto.

I was gonna go with the Animals just bc I thought Grim might be humble and not book himself to win the first show...but then I saw that saw that one dude's hairline and I was like nah fuck that he better not win :lmao

• Haha

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I know nothing about this Cornellverse so this is just me taking a wack at it.

P8MGHAB.jpg

Valentine Massacre
Sunday, Week 4, February 2016
Stockmen's Truck Stop
St. Paul, Minnesota
bfljoW0.jpg
wO8g9z3.jpg

Leo Davis vs. Austin Smooth

HBc3juj.jpg
6NN6pwo.jpg
0v8sxJ5.jpg
YFRR8rp.jpg

The Wild Animals vs. The Future
(Mad Dog Mortimer & Cobra) (Scott Anderson & Seth Whitehead)

qN8nMJ0.jpg
JMchqCv.jpg

Melvin Otto vs. Desert Storm

Austin Smooth going over that Leo guy that screams jobber to me while Austin is smooth. I would have went with The Future since they are the future and they remind me of guys like The Natural Born Thrillers, but Wild Animals make me think more old school and you're an old school kind of guy they make me think this is a Brain Busters combo with a Jake Roberts type in the mix. Guy has a viper, for Christ sake. Guy with snake always goes over. Desert Storm got a lame name. I mean can you be more hamfisted about a 1991 Army Joe gimmick. Guy also looks out of his league while Melvin, despite his geek name, looks like he will tar you apart. He got that hunger. Speaking of GI Joe, dude with a snake also named Cobra and that's my jam, bro.​

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I was gonna go with the Animals just bc I thought Grim might be humble and not book himself to win the first show...but then I saw that saw that one dude's hairline and I was like nah fuck that he better not win :lmao
I also don't think Grim gonna win here, but I think the hairline gonna help his opponent. Lots of old school boys got the receding hairlines.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Grim is also liberal enough that I can't see him pushing an army gimmick :TI:

I did have some sucess in my hardcore promotion booking a dude named "The Silencer" who was like an army sniper or something in overbooked deathmatche, he was pretty old but they ended up being some of my highest rated matches for a few months

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Grim is also liberal enough that I can't see him pushing an army gimmick :TI:

I did have some sucess in my hardcore promotion booking a dude named "The Silencer" who was like an army sniper or something in overbooked deathmatche, he was pretty old but they ended up being some of my highest rated matches for a few months
The Silencer is actually an amazing talent, tbh.