Sasha Banks surprises middle school wrestling school with surprise visit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
fsgkliixeaikuaf.jpg

Source: f4wonline.com

WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Sasha Banks surprised students at a Brooklyn middle school by appearing in their classroom on Friday.

Students at Brooklyn, New York's KIPP AMP Middle School formed a wrestling club where they watch matches. In March, a teacher at the school tweeted Banks a video of students watching her Hell in a Cell 2020 bout against Bayley.

Banks responded:

Banks visited the school today before Friday night's SmackDown event in Long Island. The same teacher posted a video of Banks surprising the students as they watched her 2015 NXT TakeOver: Respect Iron Man match against Bayley.

"I can feel their passion, feel their love for me, and I just wanted to give that right back," Banks said in a WWE video about the visit.

"They asked the best questions. And for such young, inspiring people to come with these questions? Man. They're so prepared for the future, they're so prepared for the now," Banks said.

Banks faced Shayna Baszler on Friday's SmackDown.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Imagine Sasha Banks just walking in to your class. I'd be star struck.

Very cool, I love seeing things like this.

Reactions: Swerve