Sareee Confirms WWE Signing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
t18zG3e.jpg

Sareee confirmed today at DIANA’s show in Shinkiba that she has indeed signed a contract with WWE and will be moving to the United States next month.

Sareee is trained by the legendary Kyoko Inoue and debuted in 2011 for the DIANA promotion in Japan. She is a former JWP POP and JWP Jr Champion, defeating Manami Katsu for the belt back in April of 2014. She is also a former Diana tag team champion as well as being two time Diana Champion.

It’s was reported by Tokyo Sports late last year that WWE has signed her. Over the Summer she was reported as having meetings with WWE while they were in Japan.

People who know me very well know my love for Sareee. Legit it's between Kairi Sane and Sareee as my favs so this news was a long time coming. I knew when she had her visit with Triple H Months back I knew she was going to be signed. I thought the setup would of been for her for the next Mae Young Classic, but the report of that happening was dumped as soon as it came out. WWE wants to expand into Japan and she's one of the best talents in the World so it's a damn good signing. The list of talents in WWE who I would I love to see her wrestle is deep. She has that type of personality which is very much like Ibushi very quiet, but she goes into that mode if you test her she'll knock your ass out. I'm pretty sure hearing this news so early in the Morning I'll be posting her Matches later today so you guys can get a feel of what's to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy King

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Replace Io with her and nones the wiser.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

The thing about Sareee is just not her abilities in the Ring which she does it all, but her no quit attitude. No matter how hard you think you have her down, she comes back with that fire makes you get into her Matches.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
This chick is the same age as me.

:cry

Where has my life gone?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
All this is great but if she doesn't speak good English she's not going to go any further than Asuka/Kairi/Io who people continually bitch about not getting enough of a push or spotlight etc

sportsnews

Reaction score
Website
sportsinfonow.com
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Another good signing by WWE after Killer Kross and now interesting to see how WWE use them both on TV programming.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
All this is great but if she doesn't speak good English she's not going to go any further than Asuka/Kairi/Io who people continually bitch about not getting enough of a push or spotlight etc

Sure your ability to talk to the audience is important, but I would say their are talents who talk all the time and can't do a damn Promo to save their lives and still on TV gaining exposure. Io is the only one of the ladies as of yet to hold a Championship in WWE, but I would say with honesty she's had the best Character as of late. When she comes back from injury I'm already inking in a NXT Women's Title run because he deserves it more than anyone else on that NXT Roster even more so than Bianca who had more title shots than any other lady since 2019.

Sareee vs Meiko Satomura

Sareee vs Dash Chisako

I would also say I could watch Sareee all day, even her so so Matches are better than 90% of the talent in the WWE who consider themselves the best of the best. It all comes down to the audience believing in her. I think her style will get over immediately, and to me she really doesn't need this goofy Character rather something on the trail on how Meiko got over and she'll be fine.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Since you said everything but whether she speaks English or not, i'll just assume she doesn't.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Since you said everything but whether she speaks English or not, i'll just assume she doesn't.

Wrestlers in Japan are taught English so they can call spots.

This is fairly common knowledge. My god.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Thought it was pretty obvious I was asking whether she can speak English well enough to cut a promo, my god.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
:lmao

I got what you meant, Dale and I think you're right. Talent aside, WWE are clearly only going to push someone so far if they can't cut a promo for themselves in English. Agree with it or not, that's what recent history has shown us. You may get lucky like Andrade and get yourself a manager to do the talking, but that kind of role has also become EXTREMELY scarce in the WWE and is pretty much unprecedented for a female talent.

Reactions: Dale

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Thought it was pretty obvious I was asking whether she can speak English well enough to cut a promo, my god.

We won't know until she wrestles in front of an English speaking crowd, now will we?

Why would HoHo know that sort of information when it isn't available to anyone.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
We won't know until she wrestles in front of an English speaking crowd, now will we?

Why would HoHo know that sort of information when it isn't available to anyone.
Social media would be the most likely answer. And the fact that HoHo, as well as many other people, dedicate most of their fandom to Joshi. I don't know why you're acting like this was such an outlandish question though.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I'm not shocked to see the fear of well can she speak English, them most likely she's be stuck where Asuka, Kairi are currently. I believe that is the thought, but I'm always wanting to look at the positive than neither had any kind of real direction before becoming a team which has turned out great I feel for the both of them. Granted it wasn't at the level before for either lady, but that happens in Wrestling, it's just how you take the opportunities you're given and how you run with it.

I've never seen Sareee speak English, I would say doesn't mean she wouldn't want to learn, and for that matter it doesn't mean that is going to hold her back if she's knocking outta the park like I feel she will though. Should be a interesting how she debuts really because the MYC would of been a great spot to debut her and now I have no clue how you do it. I posted the other day WWE doing a PC in Japan and maybe you do it there, but you don't have any set in Stone to do that. Man if I had my way she would of been in the MYC and she beats Meiko in the Second Round if not the First Round and that might of gotten people going woah who is this girl.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Social media would be the most likely answer. And the fact that HoHo, as well as many other people, dedicate most of their fandom to Joshi. I don't know why you're acting like this was such an outlandish question though.

Almost all Joshi wrestlers work exclusively in front of a Japanese crowd and usually post in Japanese on social media. It kind of is an outlandish question when we know Asuka can speak perfectly fluent English but is told not to. I'm just saying we should wait and see before asking questions like that.