Santino gets down and Funky.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Very nice episode. Only watched it cuz of Funkasaurus.

Lol at Santino calling his dance stupid and blaming Cody. Also laughed at the part him watching those girls booty and Clay's reaction.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy you call these guys gay yet you're a undertaker fan and the guy wears eyeliner.

Sent from my XOOM using tapatalk

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
John Laurinaitis said:
Randy you call these guys gay yet you're a undertaker fan and the guy wears eyeliner.

UNDERTAKER IS A LIVE LEGEND! HOW DARE U WOULD SAID THAT TO THE DEADMAN! He the Undertaker his gimmick cool! But Clay is gay! Santino or wait Santina is gay! He even said he was! And he the WROST END MOVE U CAN GIVE TO SOMEONE!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Undertaker is a legend give me one post I've made disputing that, the point still remains you call these guys gay why not taker for his makeup? Or Punk for rolling around in speedos with other men?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
John Laurinaitis said:
Undertaker is a legend give me one post I've made disputing that, the point still remains you call these guys gay why not taker for his makeup? Or Punk for rolling around in speedos with other men?

mostly every wrestler were underwere so that can really make a wrestler gay! And so i goes the road warrior were gay too since that had make up and I goes jeff hardy is gay then too since he had make up on to! PIPE BOMB! It the gimmick that make someone 1 gay! making clay to something ownly a gay guy would like! And having santino dress up like a woman and samthing he gay yes that make the gimmick gay!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Santino gets down and Funky.

Randy Savage said:
mostly every wrestler were underwere so that can really make a wrestler gay! And so i goes the road warrior were gay too since that had make up and I goes jeff hardy is gay then too since he had make up on to! PIPE BOMB! It the gimmick that make someone 1 gay! making clay to something ownly a gay guy would like! And having santino dress up like a woman and samthing he gay yes that make the gimmick gay!

So essentially its gay when you say it is?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Randy Savage said:
WTF? I AM NOT FUCKIN GAY! I LIKE WOMAN!

Where did I say you were gay? I asked if wrestling was only gay when you said it was.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
John Laurinaitis said:
Where did I say you were gay? I asked if wrestling was only gay when you said it was.

How can u not said that the not gay? If I took a NON WRESTLING FAN! And ask him if B.Clay was gay I bet he would said he is GAY! Same with Santino I hell the way he walk would easy have a NON WRESTLING SAID HE GAY!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Randy Savage said:
How can u not said that the not gay? If I took a NON WRESTLING FAN! And ask him if B.Clay was gay I bet he would said he is GAY! Same with Santino I hell the way he walk would easy have a NON WRESTLING SAID HE GAY!

Take a non wrestling fan and show them anything to do with pro wrestling and they'll either say fake or gay.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Savage stop calling Clay gay, he has a dancing gimmick which is over, that doesn't mean he's gay. I know male dancers in real life who could woop your ass with their eyes closed.