Safe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score

Release Date: April 27, 2012
Studio: Lionsgate
Director: Boaz Yakin
Screenwriter: Boaz Yakin
Starring: Jason Statham, Robert John Burke, Chris Sarandon, Anson Mount, Catherine Chan
Genre: Action
MPAA Rating: R (for strong violence throughout, and for language)
Plot Summary: A second-rate cage fighter on the mixed martial arts circuit, Luke Wright lives a numbing life of routine beatings and chump change... until the day he blows a rigged fight. Wanting to make an example of him, the Russian Mafia murders his family and banishes him from his life forever, leaving Luke to wander the streets of New York destitute, haunted by guilt, and tormented by the knowledge that he will always be watched, and anyone he develops a relationship with will also be killed.

But when he witnesses a frightened twelve-year-old Chinese girl, Mei, being pursued by the same gangsters who killed his wife, Luke impulsively jumps to action... and straight into the heart of a deadly high-stakes war. Mei, he discovers, is no ordinary girl, but an orphaned math prodigy forced to work for the Triads as a "counter." He discovers she holds in her memory a priceless numerical code that the Triads, the Russian mob and a corrupt faction of the NYPD will kill for.

Realizing he's the only person Mei can trust, Luke tears a swath through the city's brutal underworld to save an innocent girl's life... and perhaps even redeem his own.

Trailer: <span itemprop="description">[video=youtube;m_6ksxHBklo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_6ksxHBklo[/video]

Jason Statham to right now is one of the biggest action movie stars, and I've enjoyed pretty much everything he done over the last couple of years. Expect more of the same, blowing shit up, shooting guys, the usual you would see in a action movie here.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I'm a big fan of Jason Statham and have seen the majority of his recent action films and they were pretty good, a great action star and I'll probably check this out later this year. Not gonna see it in cinemas.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Don't mind JS so much, but could't care less about roughly 90% of the films he has been in, and Cage Fighting bores me.

There is a much better film called Safe starring Juilanne Moore from 1995, go and see it now!