Ryder & Eve Feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Well at wm Eve kicked ryder in the nuts so like what do you thnk will happen I thinks its leading to a kelly kelly ryder story and a mixed tag team

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dunno, he'll probably fall in love with her again, after she will make it up to stab him in the back again.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
i DONT THINK SO kelly is going to step in i can feel it but aj will turn on dbry and cost him his rematch claws

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if this was WWE's way to ruin Zack's momentum. They obviously don't care that he's incredibly over, they're trying their best to get them disinterested by having him obsess over her still. The US championship was interesting with him since he WAS on weekly and was really over. Santino is over, but he's a comedy act still and hasn't won in a while now.

Ridiculous.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
People actually pay attention to shit like this?

Fuck Ryder and fuck Eve.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
they won't feud. Today on Raw Ryder will apologize for his nuts getting in the way of Eve's foot last night.

#Pussywhipped

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
They buried Ryder last nite! Seriously yeah let the guy who's over get pinned and then kicked in the balls of his ex/gf/slut of a bird.