The Mandalorian on Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Thank goodness they kept Mercedes in the background and she didn't ruin the ending of the season.

It was fun but the story felt rushed in the last three episodes, if they make a fourth season they need better writers given how many stupid plot holes there have been. To be fair the show could end with this last episode, the last shot looked very peaceful.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Oh this was definitely a Series Finale. I can see them bringing back Din Djarin/Grogu for one offs or for a guest appearance in other series (Ashoka possibly as that'll likely involve the Outer Rim where Din will be Bounty Hunting).

It's honestly good that they finished the story as I don't know where they could go from there. The only open story they have is the Mythasaur on Mandalore wtih the combined Tribes of Mandalore. I figure that's the next story if they do it, but it won't be with Din Djarin.

If this is it for Pedro Pascal, good for him doing 3 seasons of TV and only showing his face for like a combined 2 minutes as the lead actor.

Reactions: #Waddles

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Not sure what these comments about this being the end are about because hasn’t Jon Favreau confirmed a fourth season already?

This season had his ups and downs but damn did they finish it off well. The jet pack fighting was honestly one of my favourite action sequences I’ve ever seen and I’ve already rewatched that part a few more times. The Armourer smacking fools down in the sky ruled.

I think Gideon’s death - if it even was - was somewhat anti-climactic. This being the only downside for me. Bo killing him with the Darksaber is how I would have done it to bring everything full circle, but I can see why they’ve gone the way they have.

There’s definitely still legs in this for me. We’ve got Din and Grogu bounty hunting in the Outer Rim which honestly would be a great series just on its own, but with the Darksaber destroyed, Bo may find herself unable to maintain peace on Mandalore.

I loved this shit and I miss it already.

• Wow
Reactions: #Waddles

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah first of all I'm pretty sure we are getting a 4th Season and Filoni's Film coming whenever that happens is going to wrap things up. Overall I think the Season Finale was good not great. I really enjoyed the Jetpack fight between the Soldiers of Mandalore and Gideon's Troops. I did love the fighting with Grogu/Din/Bo vs Gideon/Imperial Guards but I was like so why are you guys inchanging who is gonna beat Gideon here? Once Bo came into play I thought surely it's her destiny to beat Gideon but his death had me feeling like okay that meh. They could legit bring back Gideon through one of his Clones that survived with Force powers if they wanted by the way.

So Bo is in charge of making sure Mandalore doesn't fucked once again good luck with that because it won't happen. Pretty sure they could create a Show around that for sure. Din and Din Grogu on their own journeys yes please but it seems like it's going to lead to the Movie down the road. I'm still waiting for Grogu one day to use a Lightsaber and go crazy it will bring Tears to my eyes and we see Grogu getting stronger through every battle.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Gideon was jobbed out rather badly imo.

Was like Lesnar's return match with Cena where he beats him from pillar to post and a quick AA gets him.

And this sure was the Bo Kattan season tbh.

Din Grogu tho :proud

And Oppa makes a run in at the end.