The Mandalorian on Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

rosario-dawson-asohka-tano.jpg

We have exclusively learned that Rosario Dawson will appear in The Mandalorian season 2 and are excited to report that she will be playing a fan-favorite character previously only seen in the Star Wars animated productions. Dawson will be playing a live-action version of Ahsoka Tano, Anakin Skywalker’s Jedi padawan apprentice who appeared in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels. This would be the character’s first appearance in live-action.

Ahsoka Mandalorian Season 2 Casting
Dave Filoni, the co-creator of Ahsoka in animated form, is a writer, producer, and director on The Mandalorian. He made his live-action directorial debut helming multiple episodes of the first season, and we saw a couple of weeks back that Dave Filoni had returned as a director for the second season. We have confirmed this Dawson casting with two independent sources. We reached out to Lucasfilm to request a statement from the company or Dave Filoni, but received no response. We have been chasing this scoop for a month now and have reached out to Rosario’s reps, who also didn’t respond.

This is a fan-casting dream come true. In 2017, a fan tweeted at Rosario Dawson, asking her to appear in a Star Wars movie as Ahsoka, and the actress responded, “Ummmm… yes, please?! #AhsokaLives” This tweet spurred groups of fans to campaign for her to play the role. Dawson was later asked about the fan campaign while appearing on Good Morning America, and she commented that “It would be amazing!”

As a fan of the character and Dawson, I’m excited to see Ahsoka make her live-action debut in The Mandalorian.

Who is Ahsoka Tano?
Ahsoka Tano is the protagonist of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars movie and TV series. The character was co-created by Dave Filoni (a producer, writer, and director on The Mandalorian) and Geroge Lucas, as a balance to her Jedi master Anakin Skywalker. She was not initially accepted by Star Wars fandom, but as the Clone Wars series progressed, the complexity of her character increased, and now she is considered one of the big fan favorites. Ahsoka wields two lightsabers, one with a shorter shoto-style blade, and her iconic fighting stance involves her holding the hilts with a reverse grip. In the series, Ahsoka was voiced by Ashley Eckstein, who herself has become a big Star Wars fan favorite, creating the popular geek-centric clothing company Her Universe.

Ahsoka has since appeared in comics, her own novel, video games, and even a voice Rey hears at the end of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Her reappearance in the DisneyXD series Star Wars Rebels showed that she was an instrumental part of the birth of the Rebellion. In the series, she had an epic confrontation with her old master Anakin Skywalker (now Darth Vader) inside a Sith temple on Malachor, where she was left for dead. I will save you the full story of how Jedi padawan Ezra Bridger saved her inside a realm between worlds and time, and just tell you she survived that big cliffhanger.

Greatest news ever! Ahsoka between The Clone Wars Show and Rebels has always been my favorite Character, and to see her coming to Live Action it's a dream. Dawson for Years has been pegged to play her, because the fan base like myself trusts that she could bring her to life with perfection and this is the moment for it. I dug the first Season of The Mandalorian, now the hype level has gone up for Season 2!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Damn this is solid booking :WOW

Now we just need a live action or even animated version of Doctor Aphra :mark:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Somewhere Kevin Smith is crying......and filming it.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Damn this is solid booking :WOW

Now we just need a live action or even animated version of Doctor Aphra :mark:

Anything could happen at this point. They love to dive into different timelines so it could happen in the future.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I never watched the cartoons, so my only knowledge of this character is that one level in Force Unleashed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I never watched the cartoons, so my only knowledge of this character is that one level in Force Unleashed

I can't remember the Force Unleashed Games, but what was going on during that one level? If you ever get time Deezy to see the Shows which are breezes to get through I think you might like her.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I've only seen bits and pieces of the shows, but I know enough to know that Ahsoka rules. Most of my exposure to her was from the shitty Clone Wars movie, but she was probably the best part of it.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I've only seen bits and pieces of the shows, but I know enough to know that Ahsoka rules. Most of my exposure to her was from the shitty Clone Wars movie, but she was probably the best part of it.

Yeah for alot of Star Wars like myself it left a bad taste in our mouths, but they made it up with the Shows later I feel. I just can't wait to see Rosario in the Makeup and us seeing Behind the Scenes work of her kicking ass.

Reactions: Chris

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3

Looks like it’ll be
boss time
this season

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
rosario-dawson-asohka-tano.jpg

We have exclusively learned that Rosario Dawson will appear in The Mandalorian season 2 and are excited to report that she will be playing a fan-favorite character previously only seen in the Star Wars animated productions. Dawson will be playing a live-action version of Ahsoka Tano, Anakin Skywalker’s Jedi padawan apprentice who appeared in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels. This would be the character’s first appearance in live-action.

Ahsoka Mandalorian Season 2 Casting
Dave Filoni, the co-creator of Ahsoka in animated form, is a writer, producer, and director on The Mandalorian. He made his live-action directorial debut helming multiple episodes of the first season, and we saw a couple of weeks back that Dave Filoni had returned as a director for the second season. We have confirmed this Dawson casting with two independent sources. We reached out to Lucasfilm to request a statement from the company or Dave Filoni, but received no response. We have been chasing this scoop for a month now and have reached out to Rosario’s reps, who also didn’t respond.

This is a fan-casting dream come true. In 2017, a fan tweeted at Rosario Dawson, asking her to appear in a Star Wars movie as Ahsoka, and the actress responded, “Ummmm… yes, please?! #AhsokaLives” This tweet spurred groups of fans to campaign for her to play the role. Dawson was later asked about the fan campaign while appearing on Good Morning America, and she commented that “It would be amazing!”

As a fan of the character and Dawson, I’m excited to see Ahsoka make her live-action debut in The Mandalorian.

Who is Ahsoka Tano?
Ahsoka Tano is the protagonist of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars movie and TV series. The character was co-created by Dave Filoni (a producer, writer, and director on The Mandalorian) and Geroge Lucas, as a balance to her Jedi master Anakin Skywalker. She was not initially accepted by Star Wars fandom, but as the Clone Wars series progressed, the complexity of her character increased, and now she is considered one of the big fan favorites. Ahsoka wields two lightsabers, one with a shorter shoto-style blade, and her iconic fighting stance involves her holding the hilts with a reverse grip. In the series, Ahsoka was voiced by Ashley Eckstein, who herself has become a big Star Wars fan favorite, creating the popular geek-centric clothing company Her Universe.

Ahsoka has since appeared in comics, her own novel, video games, and even a voice Rey hears at the end of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Her reappearance in the DisneyXD series Star Wars Rebels showed that she was an instrumental part of the birth of the Rebellion. In the series, she had an epic confrontation with her old master Anakin Skywalker (now Darth Vader) inside a Sith temple on Malachor, where she was left for dead. I will save you the full story of how Jedi padawan Ezra Bridger saved her inside a realm between worlds and time, and just tell you she survived that big cliffhanger.

Greatest news ever! Ahsoka between The Clone Wars Show and Rebels has always been my favorite Character, and to see her coming to Live Action it's a dream. Dawson for Years has been pegged to play her, because the fan base like myself trusts that she could bring her to life with perfection and this is the moment for it. I dug the first Season of The Mandalorian, now the hype level has gone up for Season 2!​

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
We need Doctor Aphra

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Moved your post Jimmy because it deserves it's own Thread I feel and thanks for posting the first Trailer for Season 2 amigo. THIS IS THE WAY can't wait for Season 2 to start in October.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

11 days away!

• Love
Reactions: Steph

Steph

The IIconic Sith
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
GOING TO BE AMAZING.

I can't wait to see Sasha's role. I can't wait to (hopefully) see Ahsoka. She is my favorite character in the Star Wars franchise (aside from daddy Han).

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
This is the way and the only way I should start my Halloween Saturday with me seeing the newest Episode from Season 2 of The Mandalorian and it didn't disappoint. SPOILER TIME!

Good to see that just like in Season 1 of the Show we start off with an action set piece with Mando trying to get info as he heads on an adventure to find Baby Yoda's kind. He gets what he wants in style of course, and I thought myself if he succeeds in this adventure I'm going to cry loads if Baby Yoda meets more of his species. On to Mos Pelgo and we see Cobb Vanth(Timothy Olyphant) rocking Boba Fett's Gear and trying to play off himself as a Mandalorian. No shock to me see such a thing you see it the Armor carries intimidating and respect and he needed it to protect the town. I knew these two were going to join up and make a deal and it all goes to killing a Krayt dragon! It was awesome to see Tuskan Raiders and the folk of Mos Pelgo put their differences aside and life on the line to kill this thing and it wasn't easy at all. Mando out here in these streets putting his life on the line to get that Armor and he got the job done.

I'm like man this was a great Episode to start off the Season and WE GET THE SHOT OF BOBA FUCKING FETT WATCHING MANDO FROM A DISTANCE OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Steph