Ronda Rousey vs Floyd Mayweather

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Street Fight. Who wins and why?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rousey by a mile. She is down on a lot more than one style and Money may be great at what he does - but in no way could I be convinced nearly anyone female or male are going to beat Rousey.

Forgetting the flash knockout possibility, she fucks him up something serious. Dana White on here is just great (which i'm sure you've seen)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol was hoping to get a couple of noobs to take the bait and you two fit the bill.

Nah, Ronda wouldn't stand a chance. Her footwork is terrible and she probably has 100 X less speed than Floyd. She would plod forward trying to clinch and eat a combo and her mind would be separated from body.

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Ronda cause Money wouldn't hit a woman. Although, my money is still on Mayweather.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
In a street fight? Speed is overrated in street fights.
How so? He is going to use his speed and footwork to avoid Ronda's clinch attempts (while firing off combinations as well).

It isn't like they would be fighting in a phone booth. Mayweather could easily use movement and angles to stifle Ronda's attempts to grapple. Not that it would last long. Floyd would circle, she would eventually try to close the distance and she would get lit up in doing so.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Sean Penn would come in and tie them both down and beat the shit outta them.

Reactions: Stopspot

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
May weather absolutely sucks as a P4P boxer as well as a boxer in general. Rousey is overhyped as an individual fighter. I'd want to see a no decision.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain