Ronda Rousey comments on botched WrestleMania 35 finish

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
629_wm35_04072019rf_10998--680edc1cb6bf3bd9a5b6106ccd8c3d93.jpg

Source: f4wonline.com

Ronda Rousey has commented on the finish to her WrestleMania 35 main event match versus Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair.

Lynch pinned Rousey to win the match but Rousey's shoulder appeared to come up off the mat during the count. According to comments she would make on the Kurt Angle Show recently, Rousey was trying to flatten out her shoulders during the pin attempt and this led to her shoulder briefly coming up.

"I didn't think my shoulder was down. I was trying to flatten out to put my shoulder more down. So, that's what was happening," Rousey said. "I thought it was just the very tops of my shoulders so I was trying to shimmy down so the actual backs of my shoulders were down and I didn't know that he already started counting or that my shoulder came up during the shimmy."

"I was trying to help but then, you know what, it ended up being awesome because now I have a gripe to revisit."

Rousey didn't wrestle again for nearly three years after WrestleMania 35. She returned at the Royal Rumble in January and has since captured the Smackdown Women's Championship.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Even though the finish was botched, it still kinda works in the sense that it sets up an obvious rematch

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
"I was trying to help but then, you know what, it ended up being awesome because now I have a gripe to revisit."

Rousey didn't wrestle again for nearly three years after WrestleMania 35

uh huh....lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler