• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ROH Best in the World 2019 Discussion Thread

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown

ROH World Championship: Matt Taven (c) vs Jeff Cobb

ROH World Television Championship: Shane Taylor (c) vs Bandido

Dalton Castle vs Dragon Lee

Flip Gordon vs Rush

Nick Aldis & ??? vs The Briscoes (Jay & Mark Briscoe)

Pure/Scientific Rules Match: Jonathan Gresham vs Silas Young

The Allure (Angelina Love & Mandy Leon) vs Jenny Rose & Kelly Klein

ROH World Six-Man Championship: Villain Enterprises (Brody King, Marty Scurll, & PCO) vs LifeBlood (Marks Haskins & Tracy Williams) & PJ Black

Best of Three Series Match 3: Jay Lethal (1) vs Kenny King (1)

Last edited:

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Jeff Cobb vs Matt Taven for the ROH Championship has been confirmed, but if Taven loses to Tracy Williams at the June 1 TV Tapings, they've said Cobb will face him instead.

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
I might just be astonishingly out of touch, but this card looks dreadful.

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
It’s been so long since I’ve heard anything about ROH; I thought Jay Lethal was still World Champion

Reactions: Sylar

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
The final match in a best of three series between Jay Lethal and Kenny King has been added to this card.

Also Colt Cabana isn't going to be able to make it due to injury and his replacement is supposed to be announced on the pre-show so I left that match as is for now since it's still happening just without Cabana and ROH hasn't updated anything about it on their website yet.