Robocop

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Presenting the new face, look, and attitude of... Robocop

[video=youtube;daf-sSCD4GU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daf-sSCD4GU[/video]

Swinny

Reaction score
Is there any way this doesn't suck? I hope it doesn't but... I just don't see a universe in which it's any good.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Is there any way this doesn't suck? I hope it doesn't but... I just don't see a universe in which it's any good.

Suck? Really? How many reboots have been bad ass in the last couple years? Judge Dredd, Total Recall, just to name a couple. This has all the potential of living up to the name. The original Robo was badass for its time. This will be the new face of Robocop for THIS generation. Complete and total ass-kickery lives in this movie.

Swinny

Reaction score
Suck? Really? How many reboots have been bad ass in the last couple years? Judge Dredd, Total Recall, just to name a couple. This has all the potential of living up to the name. The original Robo was badass for its time. This will be the new face of Robocop for THIS generation. Complete and total ass-kickery lives in this movie.

Neither of those, that's for sure. :p

Maybe neither of those were as bad as they could be, but they definitely weren't good. A lot of people have a love for Dredd though, but it was just a bunch of violence with no plot, no character development and not really a whole lot of acting either and unlike something like The Raid it wasn't anything we hadn't seen before.

Now maybe that's all people want from RoboCop and I guess that's fine and kinda what the original was anyway, but I think the trailer looks awful and highly doubt it's gonna do anything for me.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
The last good reboot that didn't suck was True Grit. Every reboot sucks balls. I will give you Dredd being decent.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Well this is where I will disagree with you. I think the Dredd and the Total Recall reboots were badass. I saw a plot and character development. Granted, Dredd had a shit ton of violence, but the character dev didn't surround around Dredd, it surrounded the rookie. I thought the psychic spin was a good twist to the movie.

For Recall, it felt better in my opinion. The acting was better, the story was better, and far more entertaining for me.

I have no doubt the new Robocop will be badass.

Swinny

Reaction score
To each their own and hope you do like the new RoboCop and hell I hope I do too, but I just don't see that one happening based on everything I've seen and heard so far.