Robin Wright in talks to Join Harrison Ford in Blade Runner sequel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If you’re interested in next year’s Wonder Woman, you may already know that Robin Wright will costar in that film as an Amazon military leader (and you may have also seen this image, and these images), and as of this week, she’s also attached to another highly-anticipated genre film. Although we don’t know the nature of her character, Robin Wright is now in final talks to join Harrison Ford and Ryan Gosling in the long-in-development sequel to Blade Runner. Warner Bros has already scheduled the film for release on January 12, 2018 (although some speculate that the film could open in limited release in late 2017 for awards consideration).

Not so sure we need a sequel....it will probably be crap.

Do you smell what Tap a Talk is cooking?

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I'll pass on this movie.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Ford is going to kill off all his iconic characters.

Next up.....president Ford dies on the plane.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
More News.

Dave-Bautista-Guardians
On Saturday, former WWE Champion Dave Bautista took to his Twitter account to post an image of himself looking at a foil origami unicorn, with the caption, “I can’t wait to share some really exciting news…” If it was intended as a subtle hint, many fans seemed to get the message almost immediately. That’s because in Ridley Scott’s 1982 science fiction classic Blade Runner, foil origami unicorns were the calling card of the character Gaff, as played by Edward James Olmos. Two days later, sure enough, it was confirmed that Dave Bautista had indeed been cast in an “important supporting role” in the sequel to Blade Runner. Bautista will join the returning Harrison Ford, as well as new cast members Ryan Gosling and Robin Wright. It’s not yet confirmed if Bautista’s character will indeed have a direct connection to Gaff, as the origami unicorn suggests. The Blade Runner sequel will be directed by Denis Villeneuve (Sicario, Enemy, Prisoners), with Ridley Scott producing (while he himself will direct Alien: Covenant at around the same time). Warner Bros has scheduled the Blade Runner sequel for wide release on January 12, 2018 (which might be part of an awards-season-friendly platform release.)

Batista joins this as well. This might be a rollercoaster of doom or it could be great.

Do you smell what Tap a Talk is cooking?

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
It is one of those movies that should've been left alone. Leave it as one movie and don't do a fucking sequel. I guess it is better than doing a remake, but damn, they need to come up with some other shit.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It is one of those movies that should've been left alone. Leave it as one movie and don't do a fucking sequel. I guess it is better than doing a remake, but damn, they need to come up with some other shit.
Amen. Coming from someone who's always felt the original was extremely overrated, there's just no reason why it needs to be done again. Well, no reason except to make money, so if that's all they care about then I can't really fault them for going to the well.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I thought the original was extremely overrated as well. Not terrible or anything, but just not as great as people make it out to be.