Regarding Individual Music Threads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
As I've been noticing quite a few of these pop up lately, I think its high time to lay down a couple of ground rules in regards to them. First of all, I don't have a problem with people posting their own choices in music but for pete's sake, don't make a new thread to post one song and then not follow up on it. I realize that sometimes people get busy, but if you aren't planning on following through then there's really no point in beginning in the first place now is there?

Second, when posting the songs, please embed the videos instead of just posting links to other sites that will take you off of Pulse.

Finally, and most important, there will now be a 2 day moratorium on these threads. If you wish to keep your own one going, please post a new song in it within the next 2 days and at least every 2 days after. Otherwise this section is just going to end up cluttered with needless threads that serve no useful purpose. In fact, if you aren't going to stick with your own individual thread, just post in the Currently Listening To thread like everyone else does.

Thanks for your immediate attention in this matter and have a fantastic Friday.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn
Status
Not open for further replies.