Ready to Breakout

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Every Year we watch tons of talent wrestle and put their bodies on the line for us for our entertainment. We recognize the top talent, but waiting in the Wings are always younger, upcoming talent ready to move up in the World and become that Champion they dreamed of when they were little kids. I have two talents right now where I feel are on the cusp of reaching that goal possibly within the Year to become the top Dog, but here are two honorable mentions

a9yN9afl.jpg

Ace Austin
Hide your loved one people because Ace Austin is coming into town. If you've been following Impact the past Year, 2019 was the Year of Ace Austin that it's share of ups and down. He was a extremely bland babyface when he came into Impact Wrestling, now after shedding his Skin he's a talent I can see a Year from now being a top contender for the World Title. You might say well he is facing Tessa Blanchard at Impact's Sacrifice doesn't make him already a Main Event/World Title status talent? It's one thing to be there one time, it another thing to stay in such a situation. Ace is the type of Wrestler you want to punch in the damn face, because he's going to try to steal your Mother, your Sister, or Girlfriend, and try to sleep with them to get into your head. That is the type of mind games Ace loves to use vs his opponents. You have that going for this guy, then he shows you all that athletic ability he has going for him to make him a even more serious talent to hold the World Title one day. Keep your eyes on Ace in 2020 because the X-Division Title might not be the only Title he could hold around his waist by the end of the Year.

Q2BN04Fl.jpg

Tam Nakano.
I wouldn't be me if I didn't bring up some Joshi talent. Tam Nakano is the perfect position right now with Bushiroad in control of Stardom to move up and win the White Belt or Red Belt for Stardom. Don't let looks fool you and she is drop dead gorgeous, the girl has a toughest and air about her that you don't want to see her bad side. Stardom to me the past couple of Years haven't known what to do with her, they always push her up with one of the Champions like they did with Arisa Hoshiki, and then after delivering they forget about her and keep her as almost the red headed step child of the Stable Stars. How can go from doing a Deathmatch Tag Team Match with Io, then be forgotten just like that? You might be wondering why such a Match right? Welp Tam was apart of Oedo Tai, the female version Bullet Club in a sense, and she was kicked out of the group after one of the most emotional Matches between the Stables Oedo Tai, and Queen's Quest. Loser would lose a Member and it came down to Tam and Io's pupil Momo, and Tam was left wondering she has a chance do anything in Special. After getting with Stars, I feel Rossy completely forgot about her once Arisa came back to Stardom. It was always Mayu and Tam, till Arisa came back and then she became the one picking up the Bags. Which is why I'm going to post my Favorite Match of the Year from 2019 at least from the Joshi side of things with Arisa vs Tam with the White Belt on the line. This is what Tam can do, and has continued to do for Stardom. I just hope someone wakes up and see's it and gives her finally a singles run.

And now are my top contenders of a Breakout Run in Wrestling. Here's my Female Wrestler ready for a breakout.

SSoapX2l.jpg

Natsumi Maki.
I don't know how Maki is even Wrestling right now after her gruesome injury she got in late 2019. She was Tokyo Joshi Pro's International Champion, which is now held by Thunder Rosa, and by that time she had all the momentum before the injury. Still the moment I found out Maki had come to TJPW I knew she was going to be somebody. She had more experience and time in the Ring vs alot of the girls in TJPW, so you could tell it wouldn't be long till she was on her way to winning a Championship in the Company. Maki has a great personality to go with her aerobatic style of Wrestling, that will always make you go oohhh when she gets out of a Arm Drag spot. Now that she's healthy again I no doubt that she'll be Champion again and when you're facing other top tier talent in TJPW, and outside of the Company like Sareee, someone I have high respect for, then safe to say you're going to be a Champion again before too long. I'll post a Match from her which is against Sareee from a couple of Weeks ago.

9FwTbHEl.jpg

Ricky Starks
Yes the NWA Television is my lead guy to have a breakout Season for just in the NWA, but in Wrestling in general. He makes me think about a young Sting, hungry, charismatic, and wanting to the best I see World Champion in him already. I'm glad he's TV Champion right, so he can continue to show off that charisma to audience that continues to grow week to week, and while he's doing that NWA is going to see yup this is our World Champion of the future. Back in the day the NWA thought Magnum TA is the ultimate tool player within their Company and he was from what I've seen of his Career before his Car Crash. Starks is the perfect guy to put the World Title on a Year from now. Nick Aldis on multiple occasions has praised Starks, and he knows that Starks will be knocking on the Door sooner rather than later, and it could be soon if Starks racks up 7 wins in the coming Months.

So that is my picks for 2020, I look forward to what is everyone else's picks.​

Last edited: