[Re-Made] Loreen - DerrickGFX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Okay, so I re-made the piece I made like a month and a half ago, actually, I found the psd and played further with it. I made changes to the text and found an actual render of the picture I cut out the last time. Tell me if it's any good, because I'm not sure what to use for the PPV. I'll be making more gfx today, so this was a warm-up.

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

scaled.php

scaled.php

Which one's better? Both are new versions.​

Mr. Krueger

Reaction score
As for which is better, definitely the first one.

But I am not really digging the banner altogether. The PSD is kinda weak and doesn't flow well with the banner. The effect on the background- the twirl thing flows well with the font and works as a background but the PSD doesn't gel with it. 6/10

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Yeah. Thanks for the critique man. I definitely need feedback to know what to work on for the next time. I've decided to do something completely new for the GFX League PPV, and I hope it'll be enough for me to win, since I'm in a title match lol.

The_King

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I just don't think the piece works.
The cut on the render is much better, and it's really smooth so kudos on that. I think the main problem now is the background. The way you presented is plain, and it needs to be played around with a lot to make it pop. Until then, the render just doesn't flow unfortunately.
6.5/10.