• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RAW Rating is...

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
I dont want a 3 hour RAW. I just want raw and smackdown to be seperate 2 hour shows like it was before. no Super Raw shit. Otherwise every title in smackdown including the heavyweight title will become irrelevant soon, and the smackdown superstars will only be seen as 2nd tier.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
tehGamer said:
Who cares about the ratings, as long as you enjoy the show it shouldn't matter.

It's really just something to discuss on a slow Tuesday, nothing more.

TheSexyPedo said:
I dont want a 3 hour RAW. I just want raw and smackdown to be seperate 2 hour shows like it was before. no Super Raw s***. Otherwise every title in smackdown including the heavyweight title will become irrelevant soon, and the smackdown superstars will only be seen as 2nd tier.

I... almost agree with all of this, nice post. *Splashes water over my face to wake myself up* They seem to be better at writing for 3 hours instead of 2, otherwise 2 would be much better. Wouldn't say the SD roster will get buried since it's all one big roster now, but that WHC is completely pointless w/o the brand split.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Seabs said:
He seems to quite a lot tbh, he's not obsessing over the AE like he once did and blood. Now he's thinking exactly how most of us think.

Maybe all hope is not lost.
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=9183&pid=194419#pid194419

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Maybe all hope is not lost.
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=9183&pid=194419#pid194419

Yeah, he says Cena has improved recently, he's almost the anti JeebaK. His first point was spot on also however, about the WWE not being a wrestling show, speaking about how storylines and star power make it great, also mentioning Kidd Vs Mysterio would not mainevent WM even though it would be a great match.

He's like The Rock currently, the odd spark of the old greatness but not like he used to be.

Snowman1

Reaction score
24804880c651abe0c13b9b4b18e42c07.jpg

Reaction score
TheSexyPedo said:
I dont want a 3 hour RAW. I just want raw and smackdown to be seperate 2 hour shows like it was before. no Super Raw s***. Otherwise every title in smackdown including the heavyweight title will become irrelevant soon, and the smackdown superstars will only be seen as 2nd tier.

This. I've been wanting this a long time now. :upset:

Reactions: Snowman1