Raw - April 16th in London - Match advertised

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Punk/Cena vs Kane/Jericho Dark match or real show?

Anyway really looking forward to listening to some of the UK fan's chants. They are usually pretty smarky and they should get the "YES!" chants going as well.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
YES! YES! YES! said:
Why don't you guys watch it live?

He's from Scotland so it'd be quite a trip. It's on a school night too. I'm from Cornwall which is probably just as far.

That will be a dark match - at least I hope so. London crowds in my opinion are just as good as Chicago, New York etc. You'll get the classic "Who are ya?" chants, especially when ADR or someone comes out. You'll get the "YES!" chants too :).

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Censorious said:
He's from Scotland so it'd be quite a trip. It's on a school night too. I'm from Cornwall which is probably just as far.

That will be a dark match - at least I hope so. London crowds in my opinion are just as good as Chicago, New York etc. You'll get the classic "Who are ya?" chants, especially when ADR or someone comes out. You'll get the "YES!" chants too :).

Yeah I suppose Seabs, plus Cena/Kane have been a lot of the dark matches recently so would make sense.

They definately are. They are so noisey, the only thing that English crowds suffer from is the fact that the show is recorded so chants can't be edited out :(

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
It's a dark match and as always, 'card is subject to change'.

WWE

Champion
Reaction score
I'm going to sheff arena to watch SMACKDOWN! on the 18th of april

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I'd go just to be at a WWE event for the first time in years.