RAW 7th of June Preview and Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

wwe.com Preview said:
Ever want to watch WWE Champion John Cena compete against Rey Mysterio in a Ladder Match? Or how about The Miz versus Chris Jericho in a Loser Keeps Quiet Match? Well, now may be your chance.
Have your voice heard as the cast of The A-Team hosts WWE’s first-ever, three-hour Raw Viewer's Choice Night. Members of the WWE Universe will be able to log onto WWE.com next Monday to choose the matches, stipulations and opponents they want to see compete during that night’s three-hour, live event, featuring Superstars from both Raw and SmackDown.
Don’t miss the opportunity to offer your opinion to help shape WWE history during this unprecedented event. Be sure to catch all the action at a special time, 8 p.m. ET, on USA Network.

Packed show this week:

- 3 hour RAW
- RAW and Smackdown wrestlers on the show
- Viewers choice
- A-Team hosting

From what I have read on Monday US time people can log onto the WWE website and vote on the matches, stipulations and opponents, so we will have to wait until then before we can see what WWE have planned for the show.

What do you want to see happen? What do you think will happen?

Post your predictions before the show and list what you voted for. Then during the show comment on the show in this thread.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The voting options still haven't been announced which is a bit disappointing. Hopefully at noon US time the options will be released on the website. I think that RAW is on in about 8 1/2 hours time so they need to post the options soon so people have enough time to vote.

It will be interesting to see what options they give. There will certainly be a title match or two on the show with viewers being able to be vote on the challengers. A stipulation match will be an option, plus maybe an interbrand match that we can vote on.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I wasn't able to get online whilst the show was on and evidently no-one else was online when RAW was on. Reading the results it shows to me why WWE shouldn't give the viewers control over anything to do with the booking of the show.

Hornswoggle and the Great Khali were chosen to face the tag team champions over the Uso's and the Dudebusters. Seriously, two young new fresh tag teams are overlooked for a giant and a midget teaming. Then a Dance-off is selected, wow. After that the show seems to get a bit better with Kane vs Sheamus and the tag team match both sounding good.

The best thing by far has to be something which had nothing to do with the viewers. The ending to the mainevent sounds absolutely awesome. It sounds like WWE has found themselves a proper writer as having the NXT guys, led by Wade Barrett, destroy Cena, Punk and Gallows and then the ring is just excellent.

This could be the beginning of an awesome stable. Fantastic idea and I can't praise it enough.