Raven

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Good to see him back. Anyone thinks that after his Dr. Stevie/Abyss program, he'll go back to the main event?

noumenon

I think after this he'll either once again leave, become a jobber or be used to put over some younger talent. Most likely all of the above.
I used to like Raven back in his WCW/ early WWE days...doesn't do anything for me now.

Kizza

He'll leave again I reckon. I heard somewhere that he hates Dixie Carter, due to the fact she has no idea what she's doing. The good thing about him though is that even though he's not anywhere near the peak of his career, he still have name value, brings credibility as a veteran with an incredible mind for the business, and obviously can still work matches a bit.

noumenon

Well, I remember hearing they brought him in just for this angle.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I asume just like earlier this year, he'll do this angle and leave again. Maybe this time he'll actually be written off rather than just disapearing.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I would love to see Raven end up in Ring of Honor. Even as a backstage agent he would help out immensely. Just imagine Jim Cornette and Raven in the same company. Holy Shit.

chessarmy

I'd love to see Raven stick around, he has an incredible mind for the business and he can still work. To top it off, who doesn't enjoy a Raven promo?

paulie

Reaction score
I'd love to see Raven stick around, he has an incredible mind for the business and he can still work. To top it off, who doesn't enjoy a Raven promo?

spot on he can still work maybe not at the level he once was but can still do a good job in the ring,,

as for his promos raven has always been great on the mic

DcDudley

Reaction score
Raven is one of my all-time favorite wrestlers. And although he might not be that good in the ring as he used to, he has more than enough skill both in and out of the ring to make for some great fueds. I really hope he stats a bit this time...though I have my doubts that he will unfortunalely.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Raven never usually gets involved unless he knows or is promised at least a program and a chance to get over. So if this is it for his "program" and he's not over enough to be a main eventer, well that's it for him. If, however, he gets monster over again or something happens with injuries or something, he could be there for a while.