Rate The Member1- *Jack Graham JG-13*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JG-13....

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses me off

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters

Wrestling Station

JG-13
JG-13.jpg

Member Statistics:
Joined date since relaunch: 02-19-2007
Member of any groups: None.
Staff status: None.
IWF Awards: None.

Here you answer the poll, and rate him out of 10.

the dark knight

:roflmao: i knew this was gonna happen and nancy was going yo be 1st :roflmao: .

bad things :
cena fan + sometimes immature + neg repped me a lot + shoots his mouth off a lot + i have to make a sig for him now cuz i promised :(

good things :
started to improve+created some good threads+sometimes cool+1st guy to lose to me in a trivia lol.

what do u expect from a 13 year old? 6.5/10. sorry nancy

the dark knight

^^damn u r harsh lol . cant wait to see this guy and monkeystyle's rates lol

Nation

6/10 Average member. Sense this has nothing to do with wrestling i think it belongs in HIAT.

xtremebadass

5.5/10 C'mon if other members dubbed you Nancy, there must be something wrong with you, but I see his posts and he isn't that bad IMO, pretty cool guy.

Switchy

Reaction score
don't really know who that well but some of his posts are okay and seems like a decent member.
6/10

Slash

Reaction score
1/10 never liked him most likely never will and I am moving this to HIAT where it belongs.

This Guy

0/10 Should have been banned a long time ago. sure he's not quite as bad, but he still does stupid stuff. Most recently neg repping me out of retaliation for me placing an infraction on him for double posting leaving the comment of "paybacks a bitch and then you marry one" and aparently making fun of the idea or the belief that Matt Caponelli (sp?) was/had died, claiming it was an accident.

I voted for should be banned, but I don't believe that for his current situation, but I don't like that there is not a kinda neutral option like "He sucks, but who cares" which is what I would have voted if it was an option.