RATE MONDAY NIGHT RAW 04/03/2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I just came, I can't tell you how excited I am, but I have to give this RAW a complete 10/10 for the good opening and the greatest ending of all time.

Still marking the shit out of myself!

What do you rate RAW?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Same as Seabs said.

9.5, only .5 off because they didn't give us the crowd reaction we deserved with Bryan coming out to confront Sheamus. Would have been nuts

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
9.0 no D Bry!

otherwise 10

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
9.5/10

Not much needs to be said really - that is the most I've ever marked I think!

The show was basically the crowd and Lesnar. CM Punk and Jericho segment was good as well, Jericho slipping :laugh::laugh:

YES! YES! YES!

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Or when Miz said "woo woo woo. you blew it!"

solid 9

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Negatives: Lord Tensai. He didn't impress me at all, looked winded really quickly, reminded me of Luke Gallows, and another overweitght guy is the last thing WWE needs right now. Whoever thinks it's a good idea to use Alex Riley as job fodder should be fired right now. The unexplained mic problem with ADR to set up the Brogue Kick was troubling.

Really thought the Lesnar reveal would be so much better without the chants, the internet rumors... I really wish Dirt Sheets didn't exist, we don't need them to be wrestling fans.

Positives: I started to list all great things that happened on this show, but holy crap... There are just way too many to list. You guys watched the show, that was insane. Plenty of quality wrestling, tons of new angles, and we, yet again, don't know what'll happen next. Really pumped for the what's going to happen with the return of... you know who... Abraham Washington!

9/10

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I should have given it a 9/10 but when Jericho slipped I had to give it an extra point.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Def 9/10, really liked it and maked my ass off when I heard Brock's theme.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Sylar said:
I should have given it a 9/10 but when Jericho slipped I had to give it an extra point.

He didn't slip he elbow dropped the floor. #JerichoCanNeverDoAnythingWrong.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jericho busting ass was one of the best moments of the night. I died laughing.