Rank the Pixar films

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
To steal a gimmick from [MENTION=12]Citan[/MENTION], saw Inside Out yesterday & I was happy to see Pixar back at their world class best. But where does it place in Pixar's amazing back catalogue?

Toy Story
A Bug's Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters, Inc.
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Cars
Ratatouille
WALL-E
Up
Toy Story 3
Cars 2
Brave
Monsters University
Inside Out

GO!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
That's an insane output and would be very hard to rank. I haven't seen Inside Out yet so I don't feel comfortable doing a full rankings. However, I'd put my top 5 at...

1. Finding Nemo
2. WALL-E
3. Monsters, Inc.
4. Toy Story
5. A Bug's Life

Not a fan of Cars or The Incredibles so they'd both be near the bottom of my list. I also thought Brave sucked major ass but apparently I was in the minority on that one. Anyhow, I'll revisit this once I've seen Inside Out.

Joey

Reaction score
1. Ratatouille
2. Toy Story
3. Incredibles
4. Up
5. Toy Story 2
6. A Bugs Life
7. Finding Nemo
8. Cars
9. Toy Story 3
10. Monsters Inc

Ratatouille is an All-Time favourite, I love TS and TS 2, The Incredibles is fantastic and so is Up, everything else is meh for me, and anything not-included I havent seen.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
1. WALL-E
2. Toy Story 3
3. Monsters, Inc.
4. Inside Out
5. Finding Nemo
6. Toy Story 2
7. Up
8. A Bug's Life
9. Toy Story
10. Monsters University
11. The Incredibles
12. Brave
13. Ratatouille
14. Cars

It says a lot that I consider Brave to be a good film and it's still that far down the list. Only one I haven't seen is Cars 2, and as you can see from my placement of Cars, that's not changing anytime soon.