Random Wrestling Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
I apologize if it exist I didn't see it .

On March 16th, Big Van Vader will return to the ring in Japan for Real Japan Pro Wrestling. Vader, who is 56, will face off with Tiger Shark.

EWN

W-olf

Reaction score
Re: Classic and General tidbits

I heard this today on bio channel I had to put it somewhere .

“For those who believe you don't need a explanation, but for those who don't believe no explanation will do.”
― Jeff Jarrett

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Re: Classic and General tidbits

I heard this today on bio channel I had to put it somewhere .

“For those who believe you don't need a explanation, but for those who don't believe no explanation will do.”
― Jeff Jarrett
Jarrett is an enigma.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: Wrestling Tidbits, Rumors & General Discussion

A charismatic one?

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

W-olf

Reaction score

EWN

The website of the Roanoke Civic Center is advertising a Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus main event for their May 8 show. Randy Orton vs Kane is also listed.

-- Former WWE Diva Maryse Ouellet was a guest on Running The Ropes where she complained about the direction of the women's division in WWE, which changed from her debut (in 2007) to her release. She said: "You know it's changed from what it was in 2007 when I had 12 minute Pay Per View matches now to 30 second (matches). It's hard to make a crowd relate to you when you can't talk on the microphone. You have only a minute in the ring and you have 10 divas in the ring at the same time so you can't build a character and you can't make people relate. It's impossible to get over. I just wish the girls were given more time to work because there is potential but there's no time. They need to give them something so they (WWE) can receive something and If they don't, they will never get anything." They also talked about the "House of Maryse", reports that she was too sexy for PG TV, her release, her role on NXT, her hand pose, dating The Miz and more.

-- Brian Kendrick will appear for Metroplex Wrestling in Bedford, Texas. You can find more information at http://www.MetroPlexWrestling.com/

-- For the third year, the Richmond Flying Squirrels (Eastern League affiliate of the San Francisco Giants) are holding a Legends of Wrestling appearance series. Appearances include:

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka – Monday, April 30
Bret "Hitman" Hart – Tuesday, June 12
Midget Wrestling exhibition – Saturday, Sept. 1

W-olf

Reaction score
Morrison ,Hart, Nasty Boys

EWN
John Morrison is set for UK-based indy promotion Preston City Wrestling. PCW announced that Morrison would appear at their December 9th show in Preston, England. Morrison also has dates booked for December 7th in Kilmarnock, Scotland and December 8th in Glasgow, Scotland for B.C.W. Wrestling.

-- Roddy Piper's latest movie is hitting On Demand between now and next week. The film, which is wrestling themed and titled Fancypants, is currently available via Comcast's Xfinity On Demand for $4.99 in the Independent movie section. The film will be available via On Demand on AT&T, Time Warner, DirecTV, and other systems next Tuesday.

-- Here's Springfield, Massachusetts's coverage of Bret Hart and the Nasty Boys appearing at a show for Big Time Wrestling tonight. Hart and the Basty Boys were interviewed, with the the Nastys freaking out the reporter and Hart promoting the show:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: Morrison ,Hart, Nasty Boys

that's a long time ahead to be taking bookings, he could have his WWE job back by then.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

I still hate this whole 'too sexy for PG TV' thing. I think Maryse has a huge head. It's not like any other Diva came out in any more revealing outfits than Maryse did. They all come out with their tits popping out of their shirts so maybe Maryse should cut the shit and get over herself.....

Anyways, in response to her comments about the girls, I get what she is saying, but, let's face it, most of the girls are useless and can't even wrestle. Let's take my nemesis, Kelly Kelly. She gets pushed to the moon yet the skank STILL can't wrestle. She jumps on her opponent, whips her hair around like she is doing some actual damage, perhaps throws some cartwheels in there, and then does her usual sunset flip. Then, you get girls who can actually wrestle being made out as complete jokes (Natalya). I also haven't seen much of Tamina lately and it seemed like they were actually going to utilize her.

They throw the dumb bimbos who can't wrestle out there and do limited things with the girls who CAN wrestle.

I don't want to see some idiot flipping her hair around, I want to see a chick who can wrestle. I had this convo with the husband last night about Kelly Kelly. Wrestling is fake, yes, but, goddammit, it is still WRESTLING, the twit should know how to WRESTLE. Headbanging your hair around doesn't count.

The fact that she beat Beth at MITB after that incredible superplex Beth gave her still makes me rage inside. Yeah, I know they want to push KK and make her the hero (seriously WWE? How dumb is this?) but, come on, let's at least make the fakeness of the business a little more believable.

Fuck Kelly Kelly and her stupid sunset flips.

People like looking at the girls because of how they look but most don't want to watch them because of shit like this. There are very few who can actually put on a great wrestling match yet those same girls are either made to be walked on by trash like Kelly Kelly or aren't even used at all. I like Maxine, didn't find her to be a bad wrestler, yet where the fuck is she when it comes to Raw or SD?

Aksana has started to do some wrestling and she's alright, just needs more time in the ring, but all she mostly does is want to fuck Teddy.

WASTE.

That is why they don't get better, but, at the same time, a lot of them can't get better because they just generally suck and have awful mic and ring skills, they just got hired because they 'look good'.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

...I can't really add much more to that, HMCB covered pretty much everything, haha. I'll just add a few points.

1. I hate Kelly's mannerisms. Their very bitchy and don't suit a face at all. She's trying to act tough but it doesn't come across that way in the slightest.

2. Aksana is no better I'm afraid.....
pRJNw.gif

3. I agree with Maryse that the divas aren't given time to get over. That's what helped Maryse, she had the time on Smackdown to develop a character with her own mannerisms and traits.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

Aksana is kinda in the middle for me...more towards the bottom (as in more towards 'bad' than 'good') but she has her times when she puts out a few (and I really mean few) good moves.

She has a pretty good build, wrestling wise, and I think she would make a great feud with someone like Beth, but they need to get rid of her persona and have her billed as a serious face. She is too whiny and OHHH TEDDY, PLEASE NO, TEDDY, DON'T DO THIS, TEDDY and it's stupid....

I don't know what it is about her but I just feel she has potential, she just needs to work on her shit. I like her general look, she just needs a new gimmick and to get better in the ring.

I think her fuck ups are from possible nerves and not being 100% comfortable in the ring because she doesn't get enough time there. She just recently started to get back into actual wrestling instead of being a backstage whore so more practice wrestling might help her out.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

:lol:

They called them the "Basty" Boys in the last paragraph.

Yes out of the whole thing, that is the only thing that interested me cause I found it amusing.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

I was ironically in Preston today, Never saw anything advertised but then again it is a long way away.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

*Adds Fancypants to must see movies*

Good, a wrestling based movie, this is what I want to see, not some bullshit like the Tooth Fairy.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler