Quick Question!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TrevorTerror

Reaction score
So i have a quick question!
Where it says you have unread posts, i click on it an it leads me to a bunch of posts and i dunno which ones are the "3 unread" its talking about!! It is hard to explain but does anyone know what im talking about??

Postman Dave

Reaction score
the list is organised by most recently posted. the 3 unread posts will be within the first 3 threads listed, although they could all potentially be in just the first one. Once you read the thread, the list should refresh to answer that one.

TrevorTerror

Reaction score
the list is organised by most recently posted. the 3 unread posts will be within the first 3 threads listed, although they could all potentially be in just the first one. Once you read the thread, the list should refresh to answer that one.

Ohhhhh okay, gotcha.
Thanks!