Punk or Bryan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
CM Punk has been WWE Champion for almost a year and then right after a world heavyweight title reign, Daniel Bryan steps in and challenges Punk. Punk wins Bryan is sad and he goes home to his girlfriend crying about it. :finger: Mr. Bryan Danielson!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
PUNK

GNz8e.png

HELLO! i made this picture! IF YOU WANT ONE MADE FOR YOU PM ME THE PICTURE AND I WILL DO IT!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Punk or Bryan

Asskicker said:
Punk looks more badass with the slicked back al capone hair.

I think the same tbh, he looked better with it spiked but not more "bad ass" the slicked job is his main event superstar look.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Especially when he was turning heel and after he clothesline to the rock when he was facing the crowd, that look was priceless. It's such a badass look and I remember it was in his titantron.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Is there a more perfect look for someone who so anti WWE? He was so different to the typical pretty boy look. Plus his core gimmick has always been the Punk who beats to his own drum. The little things like the hair doesn't mean much on its own but when its coupled with an attitude it could contribute a great deal.

Reactions: Asskicker

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Is there a more perfect look for someone who so anti WWE? He was so different to the typical pretty boy look. Plus his core gimmick has always been the Punk who beats to his own drum. The little things like the hair doesn't mean much on its own but when its coupled with an attitude it could contribute a great deal.

The first look accomplishes that. He'll never look like a WWE star with his tattoo's and straight-edge gloves etc. His hair just looks horrible.

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Then the Undertaker will disappear them both with his magical powers.

Then Kane comes and he goes over to the announcer table and grabs Michael Cole. He throws him into the ring and chokeslams him. Then Cena comes and strips Michael Cole down to his underwear and beats the hell out of him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I honestly don't thinking going with the pretty boy hair does tbh or at least not as well as the slicked back. Kind of like if Austin had kept the blonde hair as SCSA it would have just been off although it could be a case of me struggling to see beyond what happened.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Bryan all the way. Punk became interesting again with the heel turn but after what I saw on Smackdown I think we are in for a pretty bad ass Bryan character.