Predict Lesnar's impact.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I have a feeling it will be in the Rock/Cena match. After it, attacking someone.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
My worst nightmare is he costs HHH and feuds with him. That'd be unbearable.

If HHH would feud again, I would rather have HBK do it with him. Well, Brock could work out too, but not at WM 29, that should be HHH vs HBK.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Brock Vs. Miz, yeah I'm being serious here. Have Brock steam roll over the majority of Raw until the only person to stand up to him is Miz. Let him provoke him and brawl with him build Miz as having an unbreakable spirit, no matter what Brock does Miz comes back for me and keeps on calling Brock out. At Mania they face off Brock hits three F5's to a battered and bloody Miz. Brock wins but Miz is shown to be a tough son of a bitch, leading to his face turn.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Miz would need to get the win eventually to have a serious face run. Else it'd be pointless. I'm not sure I'd want that to be honest, Miz still has so much more to offer as a heel. He needs to feud with Punk.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Not really imo, think Austin / Bret. I'll admit I love Miz but he's got so much potential as a face.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
My worst nightmare is he costs HHH and feuds with him. That'd be unbearable.

That'd be awesome to be honest.

:boss:

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
It will not be with Cena he has been through two feuds including rock i hope he Feuds with Hbk Or Jeritroll

Bench

Jobber
Reaction score
Not really sure what match he'll interfere in, but a curveball would be him joining smackdown and increasing their star power. If he were to do this, he'd have to cost sheamus the match (feud with him in the short term and then move on to a bigger one for mania)

AceInfinity

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
tech.reboot.pro
Seabs said:
Brock Vs. Miz, yeah I'm being serious here. Have Brock steam roll over the majority of Raw until the only person to stand up to him is Miz. Let him provoke him and brawl with him build Miz as having an unbreakable spirit, no matter what Brock does Miz comes back for me and keeps on calling Brock out. At Mania they face off Brock hits three F5's to a battered and bloody Miz. Brock wins but Miz is shown to be a tough son of a bitch, leading to his face turn.

lol! I can imagine this happening, only the Miz would get a really really cheesy or cheap win, then Brock coming back and kicking the sh*t ouf of him basically. That's pretty much the storyline that fits Brock, just because of how big he is, the crowd likes these sparks of dominance from a guy like that.

This would be awesome though to see Brock back, the only reason i'm watching the WWE again is because of all the older decent guys making appearances here and there. The new guys don't seem to have the character that these older guys have. After about the time when John Cena came into the WWE and guys like Batista, that show of trait kind of stopped. Now charisma from the newer guys just stems from arrogance. However, being the WWE, they need to have a clear classification of some top guys and lower class guys, if everybody was made to look like they had equal skill it would be boring.

I bet you Brock will stay for a bit though, unless he gets sick (stomach problems). Only reason he's back is probably because he promised his kids and wife that he would stop with the UFC now.