POP up Video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

TNA iMPACT! BTB Request Banner

Alright, since my iMPACT! BTB is becoming bigger and bigger, I am looking for a new banner for it. Now this isn't like my usual requests, I am looking for 2 different banners to flash together. Trust me, since there's 2 banners, I will rep you twice, like double mint gum! lol

Theme: TNA iMPACT!
Colors: Black, Silver, Red
Person(s): Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett
Text: TNA iMPACT! or just TNA logo
Font: ...does it matter? I am looking for the iMPACT! logo or TNA logo, doesn't matter
Size: 200x500 (same size as my others)
Pics: Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett
Name placement:

Theme: TNA iMPACT!
Colors: Red, black, orange
Person(s): Sting, AJ Styles, Christian Cage, Samoa Joe
Text: TNA iMPACT! Logo or just TNA logo
Font: doesn't need one
Size: same size as above one
Pics: AJ Styles, Sting, Christian Cage, Samoa Joe
Name placement:

BIG! rep for anyone who could fill this one!

Wrestling Station

Here you go...
Made a simple banners for you as you want to flash later, better to keep them simple for that purpose.

Banner1:
banner1copy.png

Banner2:
banner2copy.png

xtremebadass

alright since I repd u once, i owe u another since you made 2, now I just need them to flash together and it would be great

xtremebadass

seriously, rep for anyone who could loop Station's banners, sorry for double posting

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;n3htOCjafTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3htOCjafTc&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

so i was watching pop up video and i noticed ciara is in this video and pop up video was like

that nelly and ciara was dating but they broke up before the video wrapped, and apparently the pics were replaced with pics of ashanti but i see ciara in that first shot,

anyway it's just interesting the things u learn about videos on that show