Poor Lord Tensai still getting the ''Albert'' chants lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Poor Lord Tensai still getting the ''Albert'' chants lol. Anyone notice that on Raw last night??? they were loud chants. Feel sorry for the guy he will never be able to shake off the stigma of his old character. He might as well just forget this gimmick and go back to Albert at least then the crowd would give a damn about him as right now his gimmick isnt really connecting with the crowd

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It's not the crowd hating though I see it as a sign of support that they want to get behind him but just can't atm as Tensai needs something extra.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
They're never going to stop. If anything, WWE sanctioning them or editing them out will simply encourage them.

I think they will as i see it as support for him just not his gimmick it needs something thats missing right now.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
The gimmick does need tweaking a fair bit but I find the potential is there.

I agree I'm not a fan right now but I feel the crowd will get behind it with some tweaks as the obvs like him as a wrestler hence the Albert chants.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
The gimmick does need tweaking a fair bit but I find the potential is there.

Everyone knows you are the biggest Tensai mark in all of the IWC

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
You have no idea how many people I've had to battle to gain that crown.

1?

:lol1:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Everyone knows you are the biggest Tensai mark in all of the IWC

:terry:

CM Drunk said:
You have no idea how many people I've had to battle to gain that crown.

Just Lord Tensai himself?

In all seriousness, I thoroughly enjoy watching Tensai in the ring. His entrance, mannerisms, gimmick, interview etc I don't at all, neither do the crowd evidently. He's one of the best monster workers in the ring in recent years though, he's a great worker.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cloud said:

2edd943a6950223b5c411c83718952c7.gif

Seriously I don't get what people have against him tbh, he's not the best worker in the world but when you factor in his size he's probably the best compromise they have.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I'm not insulting him just his gimmick needs something as the crowd or wthat crowd there is dies when he's on.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Like I say the gimmick principle for me is unique and could be fun. The whole failed wwe superstar going over to Japan and being treated as a god, coming back to gain his revenge would have worked better imo. Have him be pissed off about not getting the respect he deserved last time so now he's going to beat it out of people starting with Santino, who he destroys and takes the US title from. Could have made him and the belt relevant.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
Like I say the gimmick principle for me is unique and could be fun. The whole failed wwe superstar going over to Japan and being treated as a god, coming back to gain his revenge would have worked better imo. Have him be pissed off about not getting the respect he deserved last time so now he's going to beat it out of people starting with Santino, who he destroys and takes the US title from. Could have made him and the belt relevant.

Why the fuck does he speak Japanese? He forgot how to speak English during his time in Japan?