Ohai!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iiDevvz

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm iiDevvz, you can call me Devon if you want. I'm 15 years old, and I'm from the Netherlands. I really enjoy watching the WWE, and I love Wrestlemania! Wrestlemania 28 is going to be hot. Cena vs Rock, Undertaker vs Triple H, it's just gonna be amazing. I am going to stay active here and post as much as I can!

*Raises hat and disappears in the dark*

WWE

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome Devon! Stay active and buy superstar!<3

iiDevvz

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Welcome to the site man, how did you find us? Also, who are your favourite superstars? :)
By HackForums. Seabs promoted it, and I wanted to join. The site looks amazing, by the way.

Favorite superstars are:
Ziggler - He has a great future, and has in-ring skills.
Undertaker - Has a 19-0 streak, and is legendary.
And some more.

And I just ordered Wrestlemania 28! :D Any way to stream it to a site? (like: Justin.tv)

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Welcome to WF, I'm sure you'll come to find out that everyone on this site is laxed, and chill as heck. We're the best IWC on the webs :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
iiDevvz said:
By HackForums. Seabs promoted it, and I wanted to join. The site looks amazing, by the way.

Favorite superstars are:
Ziggler - He has a great future, and has in-ring skills.
Undertaker - Has a 19-0 streak, and is legendary.
And some more.

And I just ordered Wrestlemania 28! :D Any way to stream it to a site? (like: Justin.tv)

Thanks a lot man - appreciate that :).

I'm a big fan of Ziggler & Taker too. Also, I'm not sure how to stream things myself :(.

Ordering WM today! :)

iiDevvz

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Thanks a lot man - appreciate that :).

I'm a big fan of Ziggler & Taker too. Also, I'm not sure how to stream things myself :(.

Ordering WM today! :)
Cool! It's going to be amazing, I know that!

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
@[iiDevvz] you have to have a PVR, then you can upload the stream to a site, and people can stream it while you're watching it.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I like how we are getting like seriously A LOT of newcomers on WWEForums. This means I have to advertise Federation X for more characters!

iiDevvz

Jobber
Reaction score
Eddie Guerrero said:
@[iiDevvz] you have to have a PVR, then you can upload the stream to a site, and people can stream it while you're watching it.
I bought it from wwe.com. So I'll try to stream it with xSplit. :p If it lags, I'll put the laptop to my Full HD tv and watch it on TV. 8D

Reaction score
iiDevvz said:
Hey everyone!

I'm iiDevvz, you can call me Devon if you want. I'm 15 years old, and I'm from the Netherlands. I really enjoy watching the WWE, and I love Wrestlemania! Wrestlemania 28 is going to be hot. Cena vs Rock, Undertaker vs Triple H, it's just gonna be amazing. I am going to stay active here and post as much as I can!

Hello Devon. Welcome to the forums. I can't wait till WM either especially Cena vs. Rock.

iiDevvz said:

I don't think Justin.tv will let you. You could try it as private but they might still remove it. They won't even allow RAW anymore. Try ustream (as private if possible).

Thewindyfan said:
I like how we are getting like seriously A LOT of newcomers on WWEForums. This means I have to advertise Federation X for more characters!

I started sending out messages 2 days ago. We're getting like 50-60 new members everyday. :eek:tunga:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
iiDevvz said:
Hey everyone!

Welcome to WWEForums.net! I hope you enjoy your stay here, like I do for the past few days! :)) Not even here for a week yet but I'm getting addicted to it! c:

People are really nice here and everyone respects each other's opinion. Hope you stay active! ;))