Official RAW ratings - 16th April

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The 4/16 edition of Raw did a 3.1 rating, with 4,336,000 viewers. The show did hours of 3.05 and 3.11 while the viewership rose by 34,000 people from hour one to hour two.

Source: PWinsider

Since Big Hoss isn't here until Friday, I guess it's my job.

Expected a rating like that, with no Brock (actually there) and a taped show it's not that bad.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's fair for this week, but 3.1 has been the rating for the third week in a row, I think. The problem used to be with losing viewers in the second hour, what's not happening now, but the ratings have been kinda low this week.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
It's fair for this week, but 3.1 has been the rating for the third week in a row, I think. The problem used to be with losing viewers in the second hour, what's not happening now, but the ratings have been kinda low this week.

The rating's being low is understandable this week as it was a taped show, so some people looked at the spoilers instead of watching the show.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:
The rating's being low is understandable this week as it was a taped show, so some people looked at the spoilers instead of watching the show.

Yeah, shows with spoilers always lose viewers. But the point I was making is that it's not the first week the show makes a 3.1, which is a bit below average if I recall correctly. Just pointing out.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah it is, but they rarely get above a 3.3 now, very rarely. It was only a couple years ago they were getting regular 4's.

I can't wait for them to be 2's and 1's so we finally get a revamp of the product.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
They had a 2.9 just this year, and it was a show just after a PPV. WWE - like all the critics say - is dying, well the show is. Behind the scenes they're making more money than ever, but they have a much bigger opportunity than previous years due to the rise of social networking.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Like I say the name WWE will probably keep them up there, dropping into a 1 is very unlikely imo as they have the core fan base who tune in no matter how bad the show is.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah it is, but they rarely get above a 3.3 now, very rarely. It was only a couple years ago they were getting regular 4's.

I can't wait for them to be 2's and 1's so we finally get a revamp of the product.

I'd mark so hard for a 2.5