Official MMWA Wrestler Here.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2ECFIGHTING2

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestletubez.webs.com
Wrestling Name: Alex Metal
Favorite Superstar:Matt Hardy Because in 2010 he did moonsaults in every other match, and a great ring tech.
I've been a wrestling fan since 2007, i know im a newbie.
Favorite Wrestling Company: WWFE
i really have no idea how i found this site..
I won't be here much but,expect some of MY wrestling matches and links to WWE streams, probably NOT TNA, i forget on thursdays to watch it. :haha:

Now lets talk about me, in wrestling i'm a high flyer, but i can do Great suplexes, many different kinds. im good at Original submission holds (though i forget them all.) :pity: oh well.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Welcome to the site mate ;). I'd love to see some clips of you wrestling, we have a few here who have big hopes for making it in the big leagues.

Nice use of the smilies btw :p

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome bro show us a clip of you wrestling we got one guy who's in wrestling school I think right now.

2ECFIGHTING2

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestletubez.webs.com
Yeah, but something about that name sticks, makes the fans remember me.

Fun Fact the head quarters of the NWA was the MMWA where i train.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome on board and look forward to hearing bout ur exploits and seeing u on the forums! :)