Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I seen a lot of Saints fans crying today that they didn't get the ball in OT.

Them are rules, do they suck? Sure, but you can damn well bet if they got the ball first and won they wouldn't be saying "oh we should've given the Vikings a chance."

You had all damn game to win. The defense could've stopped the Vikings from scoring in OT. They lost, get over it.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Them are rules, do they suck? Sure, but you can damn well bet if they got the ball first and won they wouldn't be saying "oh we should've given the Vikings a chance."

You had all damn game to win. The defense could've stopped the Vikings from scoring in OT. They lost, get over it.

The Saints are just burned up that they don't have an excuse for their failure like they did last year.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The Saints are just burned up that they don't have an excuse for their failure like they did last year.

They and the rest of the media are bitching that it was Offensive PI.

No it wasn't, and here's why:

A.) PJ Williams initiated contact with Kyle Rudolph before Kirk Cousins threw the ball.

B.) Williams was not playing the ball, but the receiver as he never turned to look at the ball.

C.) Rudolph barely, if even, extended the arm to disengage from Williams. Due to the rules of the NFL, since the defender initiated contact first, and even held onto Rudolph. If Saints fans wanted this game to go by the book, it would have been Defensive Holding or DPI, which Minnesota would have declined anyways and taken the W.

Saints fans love bitching and complaining that their team is the unluckiest in the league. As if the Bills, Vikings, and Browns don't have a history. Minnesota is the 6th winningest team all time and still have an incredible amount of bad luck. Saints fans are just feeling the karma and bad voodoo the team will suffer through as long as pucker lips, ol' poo eater, shithole mouth himself Sean Payton remains the coach. They won in 2009 off of bad faith and cheating, and it continues to haunt them.

Fitting end to their season for the Vikings to walk in to the Superdome 10 years after that fated NFC Championship and shit in their mouths.

Reactions: Vegeta

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

That's fair but I also say let em complain and loudly bc the result will stay the same with them losing but if people are pissed enough then maybe we can get some rule changes to OT like how we got the PI challenge rule implemented this past offseason...this way the Saints still get fucked by it but they might make changes before our teams get fucked by it 8D

• Haha
Reactions: Vegeta

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Late on this but annoyed my Jags decided to keep Marrone as head coach. He's not the worst head coach but we will never progress with him and his best friend Todd Wash at DC

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That's fair but I also say let em complain and loudly bc the result will stay the same with them losing but if people are pissed enough then maybe we can get some rule changes to OT like how we got the PI challenge rule implemented this past offseason...this way the Saints still get fucked by it but they might make changes before our teams get fucked by it 8D

My team already got fucked by it, in the Super Bowl haha.

I accepted it tho, cause they had a huge lead and blew it, so no rule would change the fact they should've had it. But hey, if it gets the rule changed I'll surely take it.

Reactions: Chris

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Interesting Coaching hires in Matt Rhule to The Panthers and Joe Judge to The Giants. Matt Rhule I know from his Temple days where he really helped turn the Organization around, wished he would of stayed on sooner, but his contributions for sure aren't forgotten with Temple. Judge is from the Bill Belichick learner Tree, and as he was a Coordinator for two spots for the Pats no shock to see him get this spot with The Giants. Should be a very interesting upcoming NFC East to come because theirs no guarantee any of these new Coaches make an impact Year 1 so that could be very good for my Eagles if all three of the new Coaches have to figure it out and make major changes right off the bat.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
This past weekend was a fantastic weekend.

The Patriots were one and done.
The Eagles were one and done.
Jason Garrett was fired.

I mean, wow, i couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

Reactions: Chris

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I really like the Rhule hire for the Panthers, it's a risk giving him that much power but it's one a middling franchise may as well take. Wish the Jags would take a risk like that.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Real cool story here.

Somebody asked Rudolph for his gloves for a benefit. The guy who ended up buying it off Ebay contacted Kyle and donated it for the UMN Children's Hospital, which will raise a mint for the hospital. Now a lot of people are donating to the hospital as good will.

:proud Minnesota doin' Minnesota things.

Last edited:

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
The Titans have pulled off a shocking upset by beating the 14-2 Ravens 28-12 in the Divisional Round!

Our defense contained the receivers around Lamar Jackson, Derrick Henry had a outstanding performance by rushing for 195 yards, and even throwing a touchdown to Corey Davis, and Ryan Tannehill was somehow effective throwing a couple of touchdowns, despite only throwing for 88 yards. I'm proud of seeing this team overcome the obstacles that they had to face. But there's still ways to go, while we face either the Chiefs or Texans for in the AFC Championship. We'll find out tomorrow.

P.S. #TITANUP

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
dOlGJ39l.jpg

Titans dominate and make Lamar humble and Vikings early on hung with the Niners, but didn't have a Minnesota Miracle Man to help them when they needed a spark.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Down go the Super Bowl favorites. Derrick Henry is a bad man

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I hate the Titans so this is very sad. A Titans/Texans AFC Championship is my nightmare fuel, please can the Chiefs win today.

Reactions: Doom