Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
You take away 70% of Jameis Winston's interceptions and he'd be a god damn hall of fame player, but the way it looks, he's on his way to throwing more interceptions that Brett Favre. Which is not a good stat to have on your resume.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Happy days for Grim and Vikings fans as they clinch a spot in the Playoffs with the loss from the Rams tonight vs The Niners. The Game was back and forth and honestly The Rams gave The Niners fits on Defense just wait when the slate is clean and the Playoffs start let's see how those kids handle a more seasoned team in the Playoffs. Whoever was suppose to handle Samuels that lead to that Walk Off FG should be fired immediately you can't have that.

Sakura

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Dallas having an Eagles team that is this injured, and getting even more injured during the game having their number is a bad sign for Jason Garrett's career, as well as the guys on their contract year.

Reactions: Chris

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Bruh the Giants can’t even tank right....

We just lost out on the best player in the draft :sodone:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
FUCK THE PACKERS

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
For people who know I live in a Motel so when it comes to Motel and it's Internet it can get wonky at times. I haven't had Internet here since Saturday and these fools have pissed me so much because no one knows how to fix the problem. So safe to say I'm pissed at the highest levels and even today it's been no go and that hasn't happened in Months. Now to the Game Sunday damn that was a Nail Bitter between The Cowboys and Eagles. I was so happy to see my team fight so hard and come out strong dropping 10 points right off the bat and I thought damn if we needed a stop I believed they could get it done and if the team needed a score to keep Dallas at by they got with that Sanders TD at a key moment in the Game. Elliot missing two FGs makes me a little scared because you don't want to see the kid lose confidence, and I know he can hit long FGs he kicked a 61 Yarder to beat the Giants during the SB Year. Just hope he gets it together because their might be a situation at the Giants this Week or possibly if they win in the Playoffs to where he needs to make a tough FG to win or tie it up it could happen. The Defense played great vs Dallas even though at times you see a lull period where they give up so many Yards left and right I was getting worried late there with the Cowboys last drive.

Injuries have been a story the past few Years for my Team and somehow they stick together and fight with each other. Ertz has a Fractured Rib, no way they keep him off the Field he came back into Game and I expect him to play if he feels good enough to go. Howard I heard is ready to come back that is a boost to the Running Game and Goddert playing like a fucking Star they have all the juice to win Sunday. Now I'm not gonna to lie I've seen my team play like this and then throw a stinker up like vs the Dolphins that can't happen Sunday. Score early, stop Barkley, and pressure Jones and you'll be fine. I don't want to talk about what happens if we make it in because when Playoffs start clean state and anything can and will happen. We've seen Teams that looked like they have a easy road to the Championship or SB and get beat at home. All the NFC teams have shown kinks in the Armor at times should be entertaining as hell how this all plays out.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
For people who know I live in a Motel so when it comes to Motel and it's Internet it can get wonky at times. I haven't had Internet here since Saturday and these fools have pissed me so much because no one knows how to fix the problem. So safe to say I'm pissed at the highest levels and even today it's been no go and that hasn't happened in Months. Now to the Game Sunday damn that was a Nail Bitter between The Cowboys and Eagles. I was so happy to see my team fight so hard and come out strong dropping 10 points right off the bat and I thought damn if we needed a stop I believed they could get it done and if the team needed a score to keep Dallas at by they got with that Sanders TD at a key moment in the Game. Elliot missing two FGs makes me a little scared because you don't want to see the kid lose confidence, and I know he can hit long FGs he kicked a 61 Yarder to beat the Giants during the SB Year. Just hope he gets it together because their might be a situation at the Giants this Week or possibly if they win in the Playoffs to where he needs to make a tough FG to win or tie it up it could happen. The Defense played great vs Dallas even though at times you see a lull period where they give up so many Yards left and right I was getting worried late there with the Cowboys last drive.

Injuries have been a story the past few Years for my Team and somehow they stick together and fight with each other. Ertz has a Fractured Rib, no way they keep him off the Field he came back into Game and I expect him to play if he feels good enough to go. Howard I heard is ready to come back that is a boost to the Running Game and Goedert playing like a fucking Star they have all the juice to win Sunday. Now I'm not gonna to lie I've seen my team play like this and then throw a stinker up like vs the Dolphins that can't happen Sunday. Score early, stop Barkley, and pressure Jones and you'll be fine. I don't want to talk about what happens if we make it in because when Playoffs start clean state and anything can and will happen. We've seen Teams that looked like they have a easy road to the Championship or SB and get beat at home. All the NFC teams have shown kinks in the Armor at times should be entertaining as hell how this all plays out.

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
I knew it would be a tough game for the Titans. The Saints offense was too much to handle in the third quarter, scoring three touchdowns and ending up winning 38-28. It showed how big of a deal the team is without Derrick Henry and how it affected the Titans offense. The Titans just couldn't keep up with the Saints.

Despite the loss, I give kudos to Michael Thomas on setting the NFL record for most receptions with 145, breaking Marvin Harrison's record set in 2002. The Titans secondary couldn't contain him, no matter how many times Brees throws the ball to him.

This game against the Texans on the road is do or die. They MUST win this game and have the Steelers to lose against a Lamar Jackson-less Ravens on the road. Henry has to be healthy to run all over their defensive line and the defense has to put pressure on Deshaun Watson and double team Hopkins from getting any receptions. Everything will have to go right for the Titans to succeed in their final game of the regular season.

Injuries have been a story the past few Years for my Team and somehow they stick together and fight with each other. Ertz has a Fractured Rib, no way they keep him off the Field he came back into Game and I expect him to play if he feels good enough to go. Howard I heard is ready to come back that is a boost to the Running Game and Goedert playing like a fucking Star they have all the juice to win Sunday. Now I'm not gonna to lie I've seen my team play like this and then throw a stinker up like vs the Dolphins that can't happen Sunday. Score early, stop Barkley, and pressure Jones and you'll be fine. I don't want to talk about what happens if we make it in because when Playoffs start clean state and anything can and will happen. We've seen Teams that looked like they have a easy road to the Championship or SB and get beat at home. All the NFC teams have shown kinks in the Armor at times should be entertaining as hell how this all plays out.
I'm quite happy to see the Eagles beat the overrated Cowboys 17-9bThe Eagles defense shut down the Cowboys offense from scoring a single touchdown, while the offense had enough points to get the victory and the lead in the NFC East, for now. I definitely will not count the Giants out after Daniel Jones threw 5 touchdowns against the Dolphins. It could be a closer game than anyone thinks with the offense the Giants still have, despite a struggle defense of the Giants. I still hope the Eagles get the victory and get in the playoffs. I'll be pulling for them HoHo.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I knew it would be a tough game for the Titans. The Saints offense was too much to handle in the third quarter, scoring three touchdowns and ending up winning 38-28. It showed how big of a deal the team is without Derrick Henry and how it affected the Titans offense. The Titans just couldn't keep up with the Saints.

Despite the loss, I give kudos to Michael Thomas on setting the NFL record for most receptions with 145, breaking Marvin Harrison's record set in 2002. The Titans secondary couldn't contain him, no matter how many times Brees throws the ball to him.

This game against the Texans on the road is do or die. They MUST win this game and have the Steelers to lose against a Lamar Jackson-less Ravens on the road. Henry has to be healthy to run all over their defensive line and the defense has to put pressure on Deshaun Watson and double team Hopkins from getting any receptions. Everything will have to go right for the Titans to succeed in their final game of the regular season.

I'm quite happy to see the Eagles beat the overrated Cowboys 17-9bThe Eagles defense shut down the Cowboys offense from scoring a single touchdown, while the offense had enough points to get the victory and the lead in the NFC East, for now. I definitely will not count the Giants out after Daniel Jones threw 5 touchdowns against the Dolphins. It could be a closer game than anyone thinks with the offense the Giants still have, despite a struggle defense of the Giants. I still hope the Eagles get the victory and get in the playoffs. I'll be pulling for them HoHo.

Me too Jones is a little rested and have confidence for him for sure so as a Defense and a more experience team you need to take it away from him. Damn these Eagles last Season they had to beat The Redskins and have The Bears beat the Vikings to get in crazy again were in a similar situation to where we must win..must win and if the Cowboys win or lose it doesn't matter. In the words of Apollo Creed there is no tomorrow.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Terrible season for the Jags yet again, can't wait until 2027 where we finally make the play-offs again.

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Damn. I've read on ESPN that JJ Watt has return to practice today, after being out seven weeks with a torn pectoral muscle. This news could have come at a bad time for the Titans with the Wild Card spot on the line. If he manages to stay healthy throughout practice(s), they may put him on the active roster, much needed ammunition for Texans defense.

In other news, Beast Mode is BACK! Marshawn Lynch has returned to play for the Seahawks, after running backs Carson, Penny and Prosise, are out for the season. But wait, there's more. They also signed Robert Turbin to reunite with Beast Mode. Brilliant move to bring life back to the running back after witnessing their depth chart in ruins. They needed the fuel to compete in the playoffs.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I bet Pete Carroll runs the ball at the 1-yard line now that Beast Mode is back

Sakura

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
I'm quite happy to see the Eagles beat the overrated Cowboys
I don't know who thinks the Cowboys are overrated right now, because that'd involve people thinking they are a good team. xD

It's been pretty apparent for over a month now that whoever wins the NFC East is just going to get steamrolled.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The NFC East doesn't deserve any team to be in the playoffs. Just give the Vikings a bye.