Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Mahomes is reported to miss at least 3 games with a dislocated kneecap.

It could of been worse to be honest. 3 Games and with a young body he should be fine barring any setbacks.

Reactions: Vegeta

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I can I say first of all this Sunday has been one of the slowest Sundays in my life. I didn't watch any of the other NFL Games just focusing on The Cowboys vs Eagles, and it seems my focus was stronger than the Eagles team tonight. Rarely do I say I'm embarrassed to be a Eagles fan, but I am tonight I am. Going into this Game I thought well the Offense will do well I feel, just need to the Defense to set up adn the Offense was their Dagger tonight. I don't know too many teams that could fuck up a 14 points being gifted wrapped to them, and when I saw that happen I was like yup Game over. Dak just has throw a couple of throws here and there, and just like Zeke burn that Clock. I can talk about injuries till the Cows and Chickens come home, but theirs no excuse for a team playing with no heart two weeks in a Row. When you have Players not running hard or just giving up on Routes someone needs to say something. If I'm a Coach and I'm seeing that Score at the Half I'm kicking shit and calling Players out to wake them up. Peterson whole Gameplan was so stupid even in the Second Half, oh let's do some Power Running when were down 20 points lolz. Howie Roseman has to do something to improve both sides of the Ball and DeSean needs to get his ass on the Field like next Week or this team has no chance at all. 3-4 you still have a shot to do some things, but damn guys go down fighting, not quitting after the first Quarter.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I can I say first of all this Sunday has been one of the slowest Sundays in my life. I didn't watch any of the other NFL Games just focusing on The Cowboys vs Eagles, and it seems my focus was stronger than the Eagles team tonight. Rarely do I say I'm embarrassed to be a Eagles fan, but I am tonight I am. Going into this Game I thought well the Offense will do well I feel, just need to the Defense to set up adn the Offense was their Dagger tonight. I don't know too many teams that could fuck up a 14 points being gifted wrapped to them, and when I saw that happen I was like yup Game over. Dak just has throw a couple of throws here and there, and just like Zeke burn that Clock. I can talk about injuries till the Cows and Chickens come home, but theirs no excuse for a team playing with no heart two weeks in a Row. When you have Players not running hard or just giving up on Routes someone needs to say something. If I'm a Coach and I'm seeing that Score at the Half I'm kicking shit and calling Players out to wake them up. Peterson whole Gameplan was so stupid even in the Second Half, oh let's do some Power Running when were down 20 points lolz. Howie Roseman has to do something to improve both sides of the Ball and DeSean needs to get his ass on the Field like next Week or this team has no chance at all. 3-4 you still have a shot to do some things, but damn guys go down fighting, not quitting after the first Quarter.

Cowboys for super bowl champs :mark:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
It doesn't get any better next Week vs The Bills in their house. Now the Bills aren't the Cowboys on Offense or Defense I feel, but they have been playing really well this Season and could easily beat down the Eagles and make it three Weeks in a Row. I better see Howie Roseman call up The Broncos or Cardinals this Week and get a trade done because this is pathetic to watch at this point.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Sanu to the Patriots as if they need him to win the Division and go to the SB. They are just doing it because they can. I hope the Eagles made a move or two before the Deadline this Week..we need it!

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Sanu to the Patriots as if they need him to win the Division and go to the SB. They are just doing it because they can. I hope the Eagles made a move or two before the Deadline this Week..we need it!

One of the few good players we got gone, Matt Ryan probably out a few weeks, defense sucks, oline sucks. Falcons season more of a wash now than when I went to bed.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
One of the few good players we got gone, Matt Ryan probably out a few weeks, defense sucks, oline sucks. Falcons season more of a wash now than when I went to bed.

Oh yeah I like Sanu a good player he'll do with the Pats. Shit Sanders from the Broncos to the Niners that really going to help their Offense and widen things up for them. Howie you need to do something this Abdomen Injury from DeSean has been lingering for Weeks now, and with him out a lack of being able to open up routes for other players. Get Harris or Peterson from the Cardinals and let's try for it all.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Time to blow that shit up

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Well Orlando to me just talked his way outta the League with that he said about my Eagles. I think he's confused why release me when you guys have been having CB problems due to injuries and he took shots at the wrong guys in Lane, Doug, and Jenkins. He wasn't going to get too much playing time with guys like Mills, Darby is coming back, and Maddox as well. I still think they get a CB by the deadline, but for him theirs alot of selfish players over there who are still living on that SB win is downright comical. The majority of the team from the SB is still on this team and were together a few Years prior when Chip Kelly was still in charge. Jenkins rep speaks for itself and he said this.

“For us to move on as a team, we can’t have motherfuckers like that in the room.”

We know the problems with the team injuries and inconsistency has hurt them, but the things Orlando said is totally wrong I feel. Great we need to have to hear this bullshit as were going to the BIlls trying get back on track.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
So who’s everyone’s pick for MVP so far.

Earlier in this thread I predicted it would be Russell Wilson and I’m sticking with him; especially after that big win on MNF. But Lamar Jackson has been making a strong case so I wouldn’t be surprised if he won it if he continues to play like this.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So who’s everyone’s pick for MVP so far.

Earlier in this thread I predicted it would be Russell Wilson and I’m sticking with him; especially after that big win on MNF. But Lamar Jackson has been making a strong case so I wouldn’t be surprised if he won it if he continues to play like this.

Yeah Russell Wilson is way ahead in my mind vs someone like Lamar Jackson. Granted Lamar had a great performance vs The Pats and a terrible Bengals team, but Russell's performance vs The 49ers beats out anything he's done this Season. It always means more when it's against a great Defense and when a great performance happens it's tight like it was on Monday yeah Russell has been there and done that.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I think Russ gotta be the front runner now over the other guys named, he's not a guy I would have expected before the season statted but he's had a great season so far

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Another name that should be in the mix is Christian McCaffrey. He has put that Panther team on his back and has then in the playoff hunt. I think he leads the league in Rushing Yards and TDs. I can’t put him any higher than 3 but he is playing his ass off.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Well say goodbye to Myles Garrett for some time. The Browns Defensive End has been suspended indefinitely for hitting Mason Rudolph in the head with his helmet.

Things can get intense and emotional on the football field but you can’t assualt a guy like that. Rudolph wasn’t innocent by any means but Garrett went too far in what’s perceived to be a “safety first” NFL