Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
The Titans have won their third straight game against the Colts on the road. It was a par offense in the first half, but in the second half, the offense put a hurt on the Colts offense, putting up 24 points against the Colts 7. Despite a lack of passing yards and a fumble, Tannehill was still terrific in passing attempts, going 17 of 22 and throwing two touchdowns to Adam Humphries and Kalif Raymond. Henry continues to be a dominant force in the running game, as he rushed for 149 yards with a touchdown. It's hard to keep him down. As our defense, they deserve as much credit as they only allowed a single touchdown to the Colts and shutdown their offense with no problem.

The Titans are now behind the Texans in the AFC South with a 7-5 record. If the Texans were to suddenly lose in tonight's game against the Patriots, they'll tie the Titans at 7-5. But right now, the Texans have silenced the sudden inconsistent offense of the Patriots 14-3.

Anyways, the next game the Titans continue their road trip against the struggling Raiders. The Raiders are now a two-game losing streak after they got blown out the Chiefs 40-9. The Titans' confidence level is high right now, I don't see them lose to the Raiders, as they have not beaten a good team all year.

Reactions: Chris

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Discount Joey Ryan once again the starter in Jacksonville

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I actually get to see the Vikings play tonight, pretty cool stuff.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Fuck you Seattle, eat shit and die.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Jesus does The Eagles nor the Cowboys want to win the NFC East? All they had to do granted against a good Defense in the Bears win tonight and they would be up 2 Games on the Eagles and now I have to watch Giants vs Eagles to see if my Birds somehow don't let Eli burn them on Monday Night. Dak did terrible don't let the stats fool you like Skip will do on Undisputed he did alot of his shit in garbage time. If you take away Zeke's 2 TDS last night this Game isn't even close! The Defense played terrible for the Cowboys making Trubisky look like Lamar Jackson throughout the Game, and I do find it funny Trubisky having his best Game of the Season when theirs nothing on the line and their Season having been ended Weeks ago considering they are looking up to The Vikings and Packers right now so the odds aren't in their favor. Welp Cowboys have 10 days to prep for The Rams they really need that win to have some kind of confidence because Week after that they are coming to Phila and I want them as arrogant as they can be.

Sakura

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Yeah, nothing to say about that really. Just awful. A lot of talent, but a lot for nothing. Defense is just flat out playing like crap. I've never seen so many missed tackles.

Honestly, having lived my whole life in New England, and despite the fact I grew up obviously a Patriots fan..It's been a long time I've also been rooting for the Cowboys. I started rooting for them a lot when I actually started taking football seriously, and getting into stats and history of the game. Hell, thanks to King Of The Hill, I've loved this team for a long ass time. My dream to see the two go at it in the big game. But the management, the excuses, the lack of execution, the coaching....It's just a mess. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. Clearly, the Dallas Cowboys are content being a cash cow of mediocrity.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah, nothing to say about that really. Just awful. A lot of talent, but a lot for nothing. Defense is just flat out playing like crap. I've never seen so many missed tackles.

Honestly, having lived my whole life in New England, and despite the fact I grew up obviously a Patriots fan..It's been a long time I've also been rooting for the Cowboys. I started rooting for them a lot when I actually started taking football seriously, and getting into stats and history of the game. Hell, thanks to King Of The Hill, I've loved this team for a long ass time. My dream to see the two go at it in the big game. But the management, the excuses, the lack of execution, the coaching....It's just a mess. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. Clearly, the Dallas Cowboys are content being a cash cow of mediocrity.

Yeah I can't say laugh or joke about your team with the mess my team is in right now. Before the Season you would of thought both of these teams with the talent they had would be a hell of a lot better out there and it hasn't worked out for either team. It's been so mentally taxing the past three Weeks seeing my Team be or two Weeks with the Game in hand and the Offense do shit, then we get the opposite vs The Dolphins and all of a sudden the Defense turned into what they were before they got back their healthy Secondary. I throw my hands up with my Team I have no clue what Team I will see on Monday and going forward should be a crazy and wild next few Weeks for both our teams.

Sakura

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
It's just a big let down no matter how you cut it for both teams, really.
That defense tonight, though. Jeez...I've never seen that bad of tackling from a defense, yet alone one this good on paper.

Eagles really need a good WR, first foremost. For every missed tackle Dallas defense has, it seems the Eagles WRs have a dropped ball.

I figured at the beginning of the year, Eagles and Cowboys would more or less be neck and neck for the division. But I sure didn't expect that to mean 6-7 and 5-7.

I mean, it is quite literally possible for 6-10 Cowboys to win the East. If Dallas loses the rest of the games, and Philly only wins one more game, the game against Dallas..They both finish 6-10, and Dallas goes in at 6-10 with the tiebreaker due to the better divisional record.

6-10. A 6-10 team could be going to the playoffs. Can you imagine if somehow a 6-10 team won the SB? :lmao

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Work or shoot?

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Doug Flutie still alive? Good for him

Sakura

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Doug Flutie is the real GOAT.

Boston College and Patriots legend.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Sakura

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
He should come back and kick for the rest of the year for Pats.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
A banger of a Game between the Saints/Niners today just wow. I thought the Niners were dead to rights when Brees and the Saints went up double digits, but they showed their grit to come back and stun the Saints today. I was thinking to myself how will they be able to keep up with the Saints in a Shootout and damn they did it with Sanders and Mostert today and the Saints couldn't stop them they needed to. One of the things I thought would be a weakness for them would be Offense yes they have done really well this Season, but Offense like these type of games when they go down big will the team respond..will the team come with it when it matters. If you're a Niners fan today your confidence levels has gone up greatly after that win today.