Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

V-Trigger

Reaction score
AB planned that shit. That man hustled his way outta Oakland; I refuse to believe otherwise

Yeah...no. He gave up 3x the money in guarantees...nothing guaranteed beyond this season...he's a dumbass

This shit is fucking hilarious though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Yeah...no. He gave up 3x the money in guarantees...nothing guaranteed beyond this season...he's a dumbass

This shit is fucking hilarious though.

He’s still making $10 million and has a chance to win a Championship as opposed to playing in the dumpster fire known as The Raider organization.

Do people forget that New England wanted to trade for AB when Pittsburgh was shopping him? Obviously the Steelers wouldn’t trade him to a powerhouse in their conference so what better way to get to NE than to force them team that traded for you to cut you.

Chess, not checkers. Watch suddenly AB becomes a model citizen

V-Trigger

Reaction score
He’s still making $10 million and has a chance to win a Championship as opposed to playing in the dumpster fire known as The Raider organization.

Do people forget that New England wanted to trade for AB when Pittsburgh was shopping him? Obviously the Steelers wouldn’t trade him to a powerhouse in their conference so what better way to get to NE than to force them team that traded for you to cut you.

15M, 9 guaranteed in NE.

Sure, I haven't forgotten, if winning, not money was a priority back then, he'd have forced a trade to NE. But it wasn't, it was money, like 99% of the time with athletes, it's always money. He renegotiated to become the highest paid receiver at the time. He'd have never gotten that luxury with NE

Oh no doubt he will be a model citizen. We've seen this story before. Belichik doesn't put up with half the shit Chucky did. But i also have to wonder how he'll feel playing second fiddle to Edelman. He's not getting more touches, period.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

It should honestly kick off a league wide investigation into tampering.

If Brown and Belichick are found tobe guilty of conspiring to tamper with morale of another locker room, they should both be banned for life from the league and barred from ever returning.

V-Trigger

Reaction score
It should honestly kick off a league wide investigation into tampering.

If Brown and Belichick are found tobe guilty of conspiring to tamper with morale of another locker room, they should both be banned for life from the league and barred from ever returning.

There's zero chance that happened. Patriots sweeped in for the kill like they always do in high risk/high reward situations.

It's already clear that Brown will record any and all conversations why would anybody on the Patriot's office risk that? The evidence would be too easily found

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
There's zero chance that happened. Patriots sweeped in for the kill like they always do in high risk/high reward situations.

It's already clear that Brown will record any and all conversations why would anybody on the Patriot's office risk that? The evidence would be too easily found

HOURS after he's fired though?

V-Trigger

Reaction score
HOURS after he's fired though?

Is that hard to believe? His agent would be frantically teams around the league for interest, soon as he was released

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Is that hard to believe? His agent would be frantically teams around the league for interest, soon as he was released

The timing is off on it. If it had been even a day, chances are there wouldn't be an eyelashed batted. The fact they had a deal ready as soon as he was released is something to think about.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Belichick shouldn't be banned for bein' smarter than everyone else. Everyone else should catch up, too bad that hasn't happened in 20 years.

V-Trigger

Reaction score
The timing is off on it. If it had been even a day, chances are there wouldn't be an eyelashed batted. The fact they had a deal ready as soon as he was released is something to think about.

I see where you're coming from cuz they always gets away with highway robbery, but 5 hours is a long time and any team contending would never offer him anything more than a 1 year deal.

After the shit he pulled with Gruden. i can see how quickly terms might materialize within that framework, esp if your agent is hell bent on you getting a new job ASAP

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
If AB's weird actions suddenly stop then it was 100% a whole fix to get him on the Patriots. If this is true then there needs to be some serious repercussions placed on him and the team.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Welp the Eagles/Redskins Game was a tale of two halfs. Keenum and the Offense were keeping the Defense so confused, and the Offense for the Eagles was shooting themselves in the foot way too often. Thank God this team woke up and when Wentz and the Offense were cooking and the Defense made their adjustments it was beautiful to watch. DeSean with 2 Tds today, man can this team come at you in waves. I'm watching Cowboys/G-Men right now!

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Well with Foles out our season is already kind of over, we just can't catch a break

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler