• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 2019 NFL Offseason Thread

Champagne Charlie

Jul 28, 2011
United Kingdom
Who are we all hoping our teams draft?

I am just begging my Jags don't take Jawaan Taylor. I am fed up of us drafting Florida players due to their potential. I want a day one starter like TJ Hockenson who can come in and make a difference. Giving Foles an option like him would be great.

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
The Vikings are going to go OL heavy in the draft, and I'm perfectly fine with that. There's a multitude of D1 starters in the draft they can get.

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
Yeah, Tyreek's gonna be out of the league most likely. This isn't even a Kareem Hunt where he had "plausibly" justified motives behind it, this is more straight Ray Rice-esque, or Adrian Peterson-like.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Yeah, Tyreek's gonna be out of the league most likely. This isn't even a Kareem Hunt where he had "plausibly" justified motives behind it, this is more straight Ray Rice-esque, or Adrian Peterson-like.
Nah I'd say its even worse than both Rice and Peterson tbh, those were bad but Hill is so bad those aren't even apt comparisons