• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 2018-2019 NHL Season Thread

Kairi HoHo

Absolute CARNAGE
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
You know what sucks watching your team playing fucking great with the knowledge they aren't making the playoffs. My Flyers has been playing damn good lately it's too little too late, even if they can sneak in with a WC spot you're facing The Lightning and that's a death sentence if I ever heard of one.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
You know what sucks watching your team playing fucking great with the knowledge they aren't making the playoffs. My Flyers has been playing damn good lately it's too little too late, even if they can sneak in with a WC spot you're facing The Lightning and that's a death sentence if I ever heard of one.
Depends....best thing about hockey playoffs is the parity. Get an agitator and a hot goalie. You can do some damage.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
If only bergevin can actually sign top free agents....I don't care.

Until my team wins.