National Wrestling Alliance Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The joke wasn't even done with malicious intent.......people like labelling jokes as statements when it suits their interests.

The backlash seems to come from people who didn't like Cornette to begin with, seeing as all of his haters are coming out of the woodwork to celebrate it all.

Acting like this won't Spike downloads for his podcast and will be an even bigger pressnce in that genre because of this.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Kairi's thoughts are bogus on this matter. It's like towin' the line and agreein' the majority of morons who can't handle even bein' bullied. It was just a joke and Cornette is funnier than you, don't get upset at the man for bein' entertainin' when you couldn't entertain a baby with a rattle. There should be no backlash, it wasn't like he dropped a hard n-word and laughed about lynchin' people.

Now I would say what Cornette said didn't make me want to go up and arms and want to throw hands with him, because I know what he was saying and the context of it, but it wasn't needing to be said. He could of said something better in the moment and got what he wanted say about Murdoch, but he didn't think twice before saying it that is the problem in this. If he changed the Fred Chicken to Tacos or some kind of Hispanic food I love and brought up Puerto Rico I wouldn't of had a problem of it because I heard worse in my life, but it would of still said yeah not a good to say there. Now I would like to bring up this in your comment "It's like towin' the line and agreein' the majority of morons who can't handle even bein' bullied". Now a good majority of people know what my situation was before coming back to the forum. I felt bullied on another forum and it came to past that wouldn't be able to stay on that forum because this is a place that could be a second home to keep that fire alive I have for Pro Wrestling. I've been through things in the past 10 years I'm positive in saying the majority of people here couldn't survive or handle and couldn't walk a block in my shoes so I'm not towin the line rather giving an opinion on somethings I've been through with racism and being bullied in my life.

Reactions: Chris

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
It was a bad, tasteless, outdated joke. I don’t care for Corny but he’s not racist.

Him being off the show will not change how I enjoy it going forward.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Everyone has experienced bullying and racism in their lives.

Unless you got your ass beat up and left for dead on a back road by cops, you can't pull that "can't walk a mile in my shoes" card.

Unless you've had to walk 64 km back home because you were picked up randomly by police and you couldn't get a ride because they broke your phone and nobody is picking you up when hitch hiking because they're all white people.

You can't pull that "can't walk a mile in my shoes card".....sorry, but we all got stories pal.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
That still sounds like you're towin' the line and just not goin' "well that's just a joke, let's move on." How racism is handled in this country is just a joke anyways. You can call me a honkey cracker all damn day and I'm just supposed to go well my ancestors treated you poorly so that makes this okay. There is no reason for Cornette or anyone else to lose their job over a random joke when the context doesn't hurt anyone.

Also, nobody is gonna bully you here unless you let them. Man up and defend yourself if you can't do that you shouldn't be on the internet. Whatever that other place was, it just sounds like a toxic place if there was a gang mentality to makin' people feel bad and you didn't deserve it. I'd just leave if I let trash like that effect me, there are hundreds of places to find genuine people to talk to about whatever you're interested in online.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That still sounds like you're towin' the line and just not goin' "well that's just a joke, let's move on." How racism is handled in this country is just a joke anyways. You can call me a honkey cracker all damn day and I'm just supposed to go well my ancestors treated you poorly so that makes this okay. There is no reason for Cornette or anyone else to lose their job over a random joke when the context doesn't hurt anyone.

Also, nobody is gonna bully you here unless you let them. Man up and defend yourself if you can't do that you shouldn't be on the internet. Whatever that other place was, it just sounds like a toxic place if there was a gang mentality to makin' people feel bad and you didn't deserve it. I'd just leave if I let trash like that effect me, there are hundreds of places to find genuine people to talk to about whatever you're interested in online.
Shut up honky cracker.

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I mean I can't with my job just say racist or incentive things and not expected to be fired. When I hear his Podcast which I listen to all the time I wanna hear what he has to say should be very interesting. Whether or not we agree on this matter with Cornette, I love that we can discuss about and not put each other down. This is why I wanted to come and stay here because I felt and you'll understand this I felt like Billy from Power Rangers now I'm back with my confidence and swagger like Tommy and I have the people here to thank for helping me get back to that point.:cool:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The 3 R's in Powerrr should've tipped us all off :side:

NWA White Powerrr

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Can't wait for the burnin' crosses at Into The Fire.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Everyone has experienced bullying and racism in their lives.

Unless you got your ass beat up and left for dead on a back road by cops, you can't pull that "can't walk a mile in my shoes" card.

Unless you've had to walk 64 km back home because you were picked up randomly by police and you couldn't get a ride because they broke your phone and nobody is picking you up when hitch hiking because they're all white people.

You can't pull that "can't walk a mile in my shoes card".....sorry, but we all got stories pal.

That's what yo ass gets for living in that Shit Hole Canada. Y'all fuckers not only voted for a whitey that wore black face, y'all reelected him! Man, Canada and California, two self righteous self destructive peas in a pod!

Hilarious if it was a butthurt AEW mark that reported it. The Ec was it you!?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That's what yo ass gets for living in that Shit Hole Canada. Y'all fuckers not only voted for a whitey that wore black face, y'all reelected him! Man, Canada and California, two self righteous self destructive peas in a pod!

Why would EC report it when he's been loving NWA so far :lmao if anything it was a WWE fan

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Why would EC report it when he's been loving NWA so far :lmao if anything it was a WWE fan

Cruz, jim be preaching truth bout AEW.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

It was brownface first off....and I didnt vote for that stupid down syndrome faced fuck.

And he's a fake liberal, like your orange orangutan you call president is a fake conservative.

Reactions: Chris

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

I have no clue what you're talking about but

- I'm not reporting shit. It's plenty of outraged people already without me piling on. Plus idgaf.
- I'm not an AEW mark, I'm a wrestling mark. I like all the companies.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler