National Wrestling Alliance Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

I'll put in my thoughts after work today enjoy it familia.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Great way to follow up the PPV this week. This TV title tournament should be a great fixture for the coming weeks but I think the 6 minute, 5 second time limit is just needless. I'm sure it will come into play, or else there would really be no reason to add the stip, but like just make it a 10 minute time limit and stop trying to be cute.

Impressed as always by how much they manage to achieve in roundabout 1 hour.

Really curious how long Scurll will be in NWA. I could see it being a pit stop, maybe just to win the title and hold for it a little bit, but then again maybe he likes what he sees in the company and the freedom to work in other companies might be a big selling point for him right now. Once/if he goes to WWE or AEW, he really won't be able to work the indies, so maybe he just wants to hit up all the places he likes one more time before heading up somewhere else. Whatever the case, it's a great score for NWA and definitely helps to boost their legitimacy. The Jim Cornette fiasco was definitely a hit to their brand but this is a great way to bounce back and get back on the right track.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Coming off from Into The Fire truly this was a very good Episode for NWA Powerr this Week with plenty setups that I can't wait to see how their develop in the coming weeks. We start off with Aron Stevens with Question Mark after Stevens big National Championship win from Into the Fire. I dug it who knew Aron could become a Third Degree Master in Mongrovian KA..RA..TE so fast! So does that make Stevens now being a Third Degree National Champion does that me he's achieved a level higher than a Super Saiyan.

You see this Interview than Thunder Rosa comes out and owns the Crowd. She gets the whole audience to stand up for Melina who was looking fine by the way, and it seemed like their was going to be some kind of Interview till Vox showed up. Vox might be the dumbest talents out there come out when the numbers aren't on your side and expect not to take a beating. She is lucky ODB and Kay showed up because she has a major deathwish going for her. Belle being chewed out for not being at out pretty much tells me she is leaving the group soon the seeds were just planted.

So we get the rules of the NWA TV Tournament and I believe 6 mins is not long enough for such an important tourney like this. It's really...really hard to get a compelling Match when they will need to be in last gear with such a short time limit. Just hope maybe it changes at least towards the end because man it's going to be really hard to watch these Matches if it's hurry up hurry up let's go home mode because of the time. Matches like the three way for a spot in the NWA TV Tourney and the Rock N Rock Squash Match existed, but what Ricky said about Aldis has me thinking. It wouldn't be the first time he got a NWA Title shot, he did once vs Flair and the people were so into it. Aldis will now like what he said about him saying he has alot more to prove before he can say he's the best NWA Champion of all time.

All night The Dawsons were causing up a storm of telling the truth about Wildcards and then they finally get them in the Ring, and they get their asses handed to them. Welp their goes any kind of momentum for them anytime soon. TV Tournament unveiling the competitors I'm like no Eli Drake what the fuck, but it's a good group. Aldis being apart of has me really wanting a Starks vs Aldis final especially after he put him over just do it already. Kingston vs Starks and Question Mark vs Cabana next week did you guys see Kingston getting really...really close to Starks? Starks I believe is the youngest of the group right so I imagine he has alot to prove and boy I think this is his moment to reach that mountain top.

Drake vs Anderson was a good Main Event which was more Street Fight than Wrestling Match and it needed to be that way. Drake sold the fuck outta the attack he took that is a real Actor there I don't know how he did that to his voice. Drake gets another win vs Anderson under direst bravo. The ending though with Aldis having Wildcard as his running buddies for his new group it was given Weeks ago, but still Kamille coming back to Aldis felt kinda rushed. She should of at least been with Storm for a bit and then a turn way later. This group still need another member in the group usually it's for a Member who is the youngling that will be groomed into a star it's been that way for years could it be Starks???

Marty being apart of the NWA I dig it so hard. He's a good different as a Character and their is already a relationship with Aldis that will add fuel to the fire leading into their feud. I don't know how long he'll be around, but he'll be a great asset for the NWA going forward no doubt.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

HO HO HO NWA Powerr edition. I'll put in my thoughts soon on this after I see it.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I tried. But I just can't get into this show the same way without Cornette. Not that the commentary is BAD or anything, just that it lost a lot of that old school authenticity when they axed him. Not that I blame them, but still.

Reactions: southrnbygrace

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

I'll put my thoughts into Spoiler Tags.

We start off the newest Episode showing Tim Storm giving us another Promo of the Year from last Week and I remember tearing up watching it then, and once again during the Highlights. That momentum comes then Storm is involved with a Segment with Aldis. I thought this Segment came perfectly to show the hate between the two, I popped hard when Aldis called Storm a Randy the Rams type of talent to piss him off. Man if I was a Wrestler when Aldis said him going the NWA TV Tourney was just for fun, I would of grabbed the Microphone if I was Storm and said this is MY LIFE...this isn't for fun. This is all I have.

Boy did Aron Stevens get a showcase here during this Episode. He used all his skills he's learned so far from Mangorvian KARATAAAAAAAAY to outclass Sal Rinauro during that Match. I don't think I've seen him doing a kick up so that was impressive. Murdoch coming out was bound to come after him sticking his nose in his business in the past, but all those skills for Aron meant nothing vs Murdoch. Pope continues the NWA talent pool as he is sitting down with Homicide and Kingston. We all know they are good enough to be Championship material why kiss Pope just ask them to have your services.

Moments after this Eli Drake who had one of the most entertaining Promos in his own right last Week where clearly he was buzzed from the stuff he was drinking last Week, but Drake is right what he's saying what is up with Drake not getting work these days. Could if be Aldis having buddies in the upper staff of NWA keeping him away that is a good question to ask. Cabana and Anderson of course show up as Cabana keeps defending Anderson and he wants them to squash their beef, hell naw. Drake end the both of them please and claim gold it needs to happen.

Belle vs Steelz. It was okay, nothing special to need to see. Steelz needed the win more than Belle, but with the loss Melina is starting to slowly lose faith in Belle if she's good enough to be apart of the group. NWA Girl Powerrr coming soon? I guess a Show dedicated to the ladies or bringing new talent I guess?

Storm vs Isaacs. Aldis no longer felt like fun was in the air for this NWA TV Tournament and he decided to bow out. Aldis towing the line of Tough Heel vs Cowardly Heel alot these days. Still it was good to see Storm pissed off from this news and he took it on Royce throughout the Match. Storm moves on and Aldis isn't on Cloud Nine anymore.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I just started this weeks episode if anyone wants to talk about it

it's garbage that the Dawson brothers are facing each other for a shot at the tv title....they both suck so hard

so funny how Bocephus was so hated...but people love the Question Mark

Zicky Dice is such a throwback heel...not sure how good that is..lol

Ricky Starks is a star in the making go

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I just started this weeks episode if anyone wants to talk about it

it's garbage that the Dawson brothers are facing each other for a shot at the tv title....they both suck so hard

so funny how Bocephus was so hated...but people love the Question Mark

Zicky Dice is such a throwback heel...not sure how good that is..lol

Ricky Starks is a star in the making go

Feel free to link the video here so I can pin it to the OP for posterity.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I much prefer Bennet to Corny on commentary...Cornette was to old school rules blah blah repeating himself all the time...something very refined about Stu

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Man I need to catch up quickly. Still haven't watched since Christmas. I should spam my thoughts in a big post later tomorrow.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
yeah Big Poppa Pump is in the house...

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Ken Anderson has a hell of a gut these days...not sure how down I am for a Anderson v Colt feud...