Novak Djokovic defeats Tomas Berdych to win Monte Carlo Masters

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
World number one Novak Djokovic won his fourth tournament of the year as he outlasted Czech sixth seed Tomas Berdych 7-5, 4-6, 6-3 on Sunday to lift the Monte Carlo Masters in a final delayed by light rain.

The 27-year-old Serb broke early in the deciding set to take control and then held serve throughout the frame to inflict yet another defeat on Berdych in a championship decider.

Djokovic opened his 2015 account by winning his fifth Australian Open before following up with Masters` victories at Indian Wells and Miami.

He is the first man to win the opening three Masters 1000 tournaments of the season.

Berdych has yet to win a Masters title since Paris in 2005 and lost his third final of the season

Source

Bow down to the conqueror!

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
For the first time in a long time I feel like someone has a legit chance to win the Big Grand Slam. Nole is just untouchable at this point, maybe Roger can beat him once every three-four matches.