NJPW King of Pro Wrestling Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
V7UP6xb.jpg

KING OF PRO WRESTLING - OCT. 14

Main Event
IWGP Heavyweight Championship

Kazuchika Okada (c) v. SANADA

Ibushi's right to challenge for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship at Wrestle Kingdom 14 is on the line
Kota Ibushi (c) v. EVIL

No DQ Match
IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship

Jon Moxley (c) v. Juice Robinson

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
Will Ospreay (c) v. El Phantasmo

Jushin Thunder Liger v. Minoru Suzuki

Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii and YOSHI-HASHI v. Jay White, KENTA and Yujiro Takahashi

Tetsuya Naito, Shingo Takagi and BUSHI v. Zack Sabre Jr., Lance Archer and Taichi

Hiroshi Tanahashi and Tomoaki Honma v. Togi Makabe and Toru Yano

Ryusuke Taguchi, SHO and YOH vs. El Desperado, Yoshinobu Kanemaru and DOUKI​

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Not a main event I have much interest in but the rest of the card looks quite interesting. SANADA just isn't my bag and I don't think he and Okada have made great opponents thus far in their previous matches. Plus, there's simply no way that Okada is losing that match. Similarly, I don't believe there's any way Ibushi loses to EVIL here.

Mox vs. Juice was a glorious match, when Mox first debuted. So I'm totally down with running that back here.

Liger vs. Suzuki, I thought might be something that took place at Wrestle Kingdom. But given that Kishin Liger appeared at Destruction in Kobe and there's still three months until Wrestle Kingdom, I guess isn't much of a way to keep the feud going that long without running it into the ground. Should be quite the sight.

The six man putting Goto, Ishii and YOSHI-HASHI against White, KENTA and Takahashi should also be a straight up banger.