News on the Pub CM Punk Visited on RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Mary sent word that the bar CM Punk walked into on RAW from London was The Pilot Inn in Greenwich, about a 10 minute walk from the O2 Arena. Mary, who was in the pub when Punk and the WWE crew arrived, says Punk did not have any fish & chips like he said because the bar wasn't serving food at that time.

WWE's website is playing the angle up and wondering if Punk really went in the bar to drunk. They are promising answers on next week's three-hour RAW Supershow.

Source

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
CM Drunk makes me sick. Lying hypocrite.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
#Living in a world of kayfabe#

Love it.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's obviously story-line, I think it'd ruin his whole persona if it turned out he did "drink" though.

It would b the Edge-Lita thing all over again

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
It's kayfabe, planned by him and Jericho.

"I'll stand right here behind this car and you'll just walk in and out."

Not hard to understand.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No one generally thinks Jericho was filming him legitimately Ziggles.

I just hope they don't go down the kayfabe road of Punk falling apart and drinking as it breaks his straight edge character, which to be honest I'm a fan of.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He won't drink, he'll come very close to it imo. Like having a shot at a bar but he won't drink it, that will be him hitting rock bottom before he rises back up against it.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Punk wouldn't let his lifestyle be changed because of the WWE. It's what makes him him and if they say he drinks or something I'm going to get pissed.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Maybe a storyline where he loses the title and hits rock bottom almost drinking would be OK, but I don't really see it happening. They'll probably just have him beat Jericho on ER with by smashing a drink on his head on that street fight or something.