NEW!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Name: Chris
Favourite Superstar & Why:Triple H- hes what the WWE is all about, He said he would pedigree his own grandmother to win the WWE Championship lol
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: All my life
Favourite Wrestling Company:WWE
How did you find the site?Google :)
Will I be active here: Yeah no one i know likes it :(

Hi guys! Joined this because no one i know likes WWE so i need to vent to some one right?
Bring back DX! :jericho:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
lololol welcome to forum!!!!!

hopefully there will be DX reunion at 1000th raw!!! :yay:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, good to see we're getting more and more people from google now :). We have a few HHH marks on here so you'll share a common interest there lol.

If you ever have any issues feel free to contact any members of the WWEforums staff team, myself, Big Hoss Rambler, Xanth or Crayo.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Chris, like you, I also don't know anyone outside of here who likes WWE, so I pretty much live on here now, so I get my fix ;).

Good shout with Triple H but he isn't my favourite, that would have to go to Stone Cold.

Anyway, I hope (and I am sure) you will enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Hannah Bee
Reaction score
Cheers guys! saw a few forums but this seems the friendliest!
I like shawn michaels too but i find his matches a bit predictable as he takes a beating for half an hour and then hits sweet chin music and its game over haha. Its also why i love him too lol!

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I am not the biggest fan of HHH but he is alright. Another member is great, hope you stay active!

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Welcome to the WWEForums! HHH is pretty cool, too bad Jericho beat him for the undisputed title. :jeritroll:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome on board boss you picked a good forum.

You've a few fellow HHH marks and hear but there's a few of us myself included who aint his biggest fans haha, but that all just adds to the fun of the forum and the discussions we can have.

Hope to see you around. :)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The ECW World Heavyweight Champion welcomes you. Triple H is a good wrestler. Hope you stay active, nice to have a life long fan here. :win:

Reaction score
Im a massive Jericho fan too but i just dont like the "current" jericho. i dont get how he still keeps getting title chances when he keeps getting beat. And i think hes more intrested in his band fozzy rock nowadays :(

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Welcome to the forum mate. I love it when people find us through Google and stick around :)

Chris1990slater said:
Im a massive Jericho fan too but i just dont like the "current" jericho. i dont get how he still keeps getting title chances when he keeps getting beat. And i think hes more intrested in his band fozzy rock nowadays :(

Mainly because he's hella' entertaining. But yeah he is more interested in his band and I can't blame him.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Welcome dude, glad that you'll stick around. Talking about places where people don't like WWE? I live in Brazil. And HHH fan! I'm one of them. :dawg:

And Y2J Enigma... WM 18. :bury: :lol1: