• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

redha1233

Jobber
Reaction score
hey guys i'm boy named Redha 20 years old from Algeria i'm big WWE fan
i'm also big soccer fan my favourite team is REAL MADRID
well i hope you'll enjoy my posts and my thought around here feel free to ask me anything
here is my twitter if you want a follow than ask for a follow back if you want @redha1233
see ya guys
ReDhA

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :D

who is your favourite wrestler

redha1233

Jobber
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
Welcome to the forum :D

who is your favourite wrestler

well a lot Cm punk , cena , randy orton , HBK , HHH; Chris jericho , jeff Hardy , Aj Styles , Edge but i'm gonna go with Y2J he is the most loved of all thoses

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
redha1233 said:
well a lot Cm punk , cena , randy orton , HBK , HHH; Chris jericho , jeff Hardy , Aj Styles , Edge but i'm gonna go with Y2J he is the most loved of all thoses

I like a few of your favourite wrestlers most notably Triple H, Chris Jericho, and HBK.

Once again welcome to the forum, and if you need a hand with anything don't hesitate to message someone. :eek:tunga:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
redha1233 said:

thats a lot of people :p i lie jeff jericho and edge most out of all them :)

redha1233

Jobber
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I like a few of your favourite wrestlers most notably Triple H, Chris Jericho, and HBK.

Once again welcome to the forum, and if you need a hand with anything don't hesitate to message someone. :eek:tunga:

thanks guys i really feel i'm home

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Welcome to the forums redha. You started your fav wrestlers list with CM Punk so your already doing great. Hope to see you in the discussions.

Reactions: redha1233

redha1233

Jobber
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Welcome to the forums redha. You started your fav wrestlers list with CM Punk so your already doing great. Hope to see you in the discussions.

yep i love CM PUNK thanks guys