New kid in town.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pwilsonlf3

Jobber
Reaction score
Name: Paul Wilson
Favourite Superstar & Why: Chris Jericho. He is absolutely entertaining. His wrestling, his mic work, his work with VH1, FOZZY, even his books.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: Since around 1997. I was only 8 years old.
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE
How did you find the site? Referred on YouTube by Big Hoss.
Will I be active here: Yes, I have been looking for a place to discuss WWE besides Facebook.

I currently live in Hawaii. I am stationed here with the Army. Raw comes on here at 9pm Hawaii time.(3am eastern time) So I will be a little late on watching it until I leave the island.

My current favorite WWE wrestlers are, Y2J, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Miz, R Truth, and David Otunga.

Past favorites. Steve Austin, Randy Savage, HBK, Shelton Benjamin, and STEVE BLACKMAN!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, awesome to see we've got another Jerichoholic in. Have fun posting around bud.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Blackman was so over!

#darksidegames

Reaction score
Glad you decided to come at our forums. Welcome. We got some of the same favorites especially Otunga. Hope you stick around here.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I also like yourself like Otunga, The Miz and Dolph Ziggler. I like the selection of the wrestlers you like. Welcome to WWEForums, hope you have a great time here.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome onboard pal and Hawaii sounds a nice place to be posted could've been worse.

:)