New Here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk4Life1

Jobber
Reaction score
Hi all!

My name is Carol
I have a few favourite wrestlers,but my absolute fave is CM Punk, obviously :)
I have been watching wrestling on and off since about 2003,mainly due to The Undertaker.I've only been watching regularly since the beginning of this year.
Favourite Wrestling Company:WWE
I found this site through Google.
I will definitely be active here.

Reactions: Testify

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Hey Carol, welcome here!

CM Punk is a well admired wrestler here!
Cool that you picked it up again, hope to see you in sone live discussion threads during Raw, SmackDown or PPV's.

Hope to see you around!

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't get it, what's with all these new members making threads on the ramp and saying they will be active when they never come after most of the pedos come into this thread? lol welcome punk fan! I'm from Chicago btw so punk marks.

Punk4Life1

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. This site looks amazing, looks like I'll be reading for hours :)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Carol. Punk is quite popular here but we aren't afraid to criticize him either so you should be prepared to debate him :eek:tunga:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome Carol, I'm a massive Punk fan as well though I think he needs to be allowed to be more like his summer self.

Hope you enjoy the site :)

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
R'Albin said:
Welcome Carol, I'm a massive Punk fan as well though I think he needs to be allowed to be more like his summer self.

Hope you enjoy the site :)

Welcome Carol! Punk's a great wrestler. Its good to see female fans in the forums, it's a good sign that more people already accepts us! Hope you'll be active!

@[R'Albin], hun I missed you. :**** Hahaha. :pP

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
Welcome Carol! Punk's a great wrestler. Its good to see female fans in the forums, it's a good sign that more people already accepts us! Hope you'll be active!

@[R'Albin], hun I missed you. :**** Hahaha. :pP

Missed you too, haha :p