New guy!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ash

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey guys!

As you can see I'm new here, found out about this forum after cookiechaser.tv got shut down and he posted a link to this forum on the main page. Hoping to stick around as I recently got back into WWE and started watching RAW/Smackdown every week again (since the beginning of 2013). This is the first time I've really been into it since around the times when Cena/Batista/Orton/Edge were the top dogs, can't really remember when that was but yeah. Haven't really followed it intensely since around the time of that Lesnar/Goldberg match with Austin as special guest referee either!

My favourites will always be The Rock and Stone Cold, but I'm really digging Ryback at the moment and was rooting for him to win the rumble, although I knew they would give it to Cena.

Made myself a quick avatar too before I posted anything, think it turned out pretty nice.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Ash

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Hey man, welcome to the forum!

I hope you stick around here, because that avatar is pretty awesome.
Thanks man, hopefully I do. :eek:tunga:

Reactions: Crayo

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.Hope u stick around.Awesome avatar

Ash

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, certainly looks like a great forum from what I've seen so far. The actual forum itself has a really nice design and the discussions are great!